Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What players did OSU have out yesterday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

What players did OSU have out yesterday?

Dec 20, 2020, 5:05 PM

I’m not sure if they were missing anyone important or not but I think they were missing something like 15 players

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What players did OSU have out yesterday?

Dec 20, 2020, 5:08 PM

https://www.si.com/college/2020/12/19/ohio-state-inactives-big-ten-championship

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Total of 22. Of which 14 were scholarship, but 3 starters.

Dec 20, 2020, 5:09 PM

Biggest hit was their #1 WR, Olave. Browning (I think a LB), and the punter.

Having Olave and Wilson on the field at the same time, makes them a much more potent offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Total of 22. Of which 14 were scholarship, but 3 starters.

Dec 20, 2020, 5:19 PM

TBH - they still shouldn't have needed them. Please see where NW ranks in recruiting. It's light years behind OSU. Some of OSU's 3rd stringers could absolutely start for NW and I have zero doubt about that statement!

Yet another game where timing and knowing how each other react under pressure is what I see! So, those guys had 5 total games this year! Hmmmm!

They also had all of these guys when Penix went to town on them! They won, but we are talking about Indiana!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 5:53 PM

Starting #1 and #3 WRs (Olave, Njigba), mike LB (Browning), safety (Hooker), two second string DEs that get a lot of PT, and the punter. Lost the guys late in the week so the offense didn't get much practice reps with the backup receivers and seemed very out of sync.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 6:05 PM

If I were an O-Shilo fan, I’d be concerned with how NorthWestern was able to move the ball even with that pitiful offense. Before yesterday, I thought they were one of four best, though undeserving. I was basing that purely on our game last year. Huge difference this year though. Our Defense is much better and Ohio’s is much worse. This one could get really ugly again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic