Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What 2015 recruits will contribute the most next season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

What 2015 recruits will contribute the most next season

Nov 11, 2014, 1:38 PM

Who do you think will contribute the most next season from this current recruiting class?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mitch Hyatt, Cain and Ray Ray.***

Nov 11, 2014, 1:39 PM

Pretty sure Hyatt will RS***

Nov 11, 2014, 3:40 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: Pretty sure Hyatt will RS***

Nov 11, 2014, 4:10 PM

I hope so, but really doubt we can keep him off the field.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Cain, Ray Ray and whichever DE is healthy/skrong.

Nov 11, 2014, 1:44 PM

And Whoever wins the backup QB job if Watson's bone density is still an issue

Re: Cain, Ray-Ray, Hyatt, Bryant,

Nov 11, 2014, 1:47 PM

Maybe Fruhmorgen. We need help at Rec, DE, and OL these are the best at those positions so that's what I'm gonna guess.

Here are my projected non-redshirts

Nov 11, 2014, 2:01 PM

Deon Cain
Ray Ray McCloud
Mitch Hyatt
Kelly Bryant
Austin Bryant or Albert Huggins
Juwuan Briscoe
Wildcard: Chad Smith (may be hard to keep him off the field--seems like he could make a name for himself in camp)

Re: Here are my projected non-redshirts

Nov 11, 2014, 3:09 PM

> Deon Cain
> Ray Ray McCloud
> Mitch Hyatt
> Kelly Bryant
> Austin Bryant or Albert Huggins
> Juwuan Briscoe
> Wildcard: Chad Smith (may be hard to keep him off the
> field--seems like he could make a name for himself in
> camp)

Kelly Bryant will redshirt

Why are you so sure we will get Huggins? not what i am hearing. I am hearing we have a better chance of getting the DT from Conn.

Not sure Hyatt will not redshirt either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here are my projected non-redshirts

Nov 11, 2014, 3:29 PM

I'm not sure we'll get Huggins--probably have a 50% shot. Just saying that we are likely to let him play as a true freshman if we get him. Otherwise, I'd say Austin Bryant is the next likeliest DL candidate to avoid a redshirt. He's coming off an injury but is bigger than Ferrell or Davis.

Why would Kelly Bryant redshirt? Who is going to be QB #3 and #4 next year? We need more than Schuessler backing up Watson.

We'll get a Grad student transfer as #3 QB again.

Nov 11, 2014, 3:50 PM

You don't burn a RS on a #3 QB.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: What 2015 recruits will contribute the most next season

Nov 11, 2014, 2:51 PM

Cain, Ray Ray, and Huggins.

I personally want all 4 of our OL to redshirt unless Battle goes pro (he shouldn't) then Hyatt should be the first guy up. They all need a year in S&C.

Cain and Ray Ray bring a tremendous amount of versatility to the offense. Cain is a 4 year starter at his high school at QB and has been a QB all of his life. Ray Ray is another Artavis Scott, maybe even a step faster too. With Cain, Morris can finally do that WR pass that he had Sammy throw 183980 times in his career here. Ray Ray could hopefully be our version of Percy Harvin, that WR/RB hyrid. Bell needs a year to learn based off his film.

Ferrell will be coming off an ACL injury and Bryant is coming off a season-ending ankle injury I think.

The guy I can't wait to see is Tanner Muse! He is a STUD. I would love to see him on the safety blitz. We definitely got a steal in him.

Chad Smith will be a great player here but is kind of thin to be a MLB. Would hate to burn his redshirt b/c he would get minimal PT on defense this year, maybe special teams.

Gage Cervenka- Grady's protege' and ranked #2 wrestler in

Nov 11, 2014, 3:39 PM

the country. He would enroll early but is going for the +1 spot in wrestling. He's hard core and has pre-med ambitions if that helps in assessing his intelligence. His FB stats were better than some of the other top DT's in the country. He'll yes sir and no sir you to death, or turn you in to a grease spot if you play against him. He will prosper under our program's climate of synergy. His priority at the moment is wrestling but is still elite in FB. Cannot imagine what we will get when he has only 1 focus at Clemson. BTW, he plays a pretty good TE too. Feel free to follow him on twitter @12gage since he doesn't have nearly the same amount of followers of the other incoming commits.

Nov 11, 2014, 4:21 PM

Chad Smith, 4 star player. He seems like a leader in all the reads about him. we will definitely need it at LB next year.

Nov 11, 2014, 5:28 PM

Ray Ray will be the most utilized freshmen simply because of his versatility.

Nov 11, 2014, 5:51 PM

Cain may be the only one physically ready to contribute heavily, but we may not need him given our current youth and depth at WR. Hopefully none will be needed next year and all can redshirt...Especially the Olinemen and Dlinemen. If we're relying on true freshmen to fill immediate needs at Oline we're in trouble... My hope is that we sign a JR college linemen and another transfer at QB to provide depth. Israel and Bryant are raw and need a RS to develop.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic