Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well said,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,282

Well said,

Jun 11, 2020, 2:17 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6675573703989837824-7V5P

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well said,

Jun 11, 2020, 3:28 PM

can you cut and paste for those who refuse to have a Microsoft LinkedIn account?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 11, 2020, 4:21 PM

There have been lots of comments from the media about Clemson and mainly Dabo ....many of those commentators have made wide ranging comments without ever talking to the man but he’s a huge target because of his open Spiritual Beliefs , the fact that he’s built a Dynasty and trust me he’d be back page news if the other items described were non existent.

You see it’s easy to cast stones until they ricochet back and I’m that wall. So throw them.

I can’t wait until I am asked because I’m the interview from Hell that most don’t want unless it’s all about throwing shade on a man without walking in his shoes .

You see I know as well as anybody about not only his spiritual beliefs but also his deep commitment to all people and if you need to hear specific to Black people ask my black butt.. I don’t play nice when I smell BS.

I’m the voice often in his ear game week, I’m the voice often when he’s walking on and or off the field , I am also the ear to when he talks about life , people and issues he’s faced with good or bad. Careful what you ask for the ###### might surprise you .

It’s my design on his first National Championship Ring ....

Do you think I would put my reputation on the line or put my grandsons in his hands if I had questions . He is family .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 5:03 PM

thanks. and who are they quoting?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,282
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic