Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Truth concerning the party
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,208

Truth concerning the party

Dec 8, 2014, 9:58 PM

This all blew up because of the media. I am currently a student not in a frat and I know that this party has been going on for 4 or 5 years. This was the first year It blew up on the media and we all know why the media is looking for anything to get people going. Yes maybe it was a dumb idea with everything happening in our country lately but here's the thing....

Why is this party any different and more racist than the white trash party thrown every year at Greek organizations around the country?????

What's the difference is this party and the fiesta parties or the Native American parties thrown at many schools????

Are all Gangs strictly black??? No and actually the most dangerous gang in the country is Latino... There also many white Gangs too that are looked over.

I understand peoples issue about saying it was dumb and yes Greek life in clemson has been a disgrace this year but this is simply a MEDIA issue and is what's wrong with this country the media causes the tensions with race.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Truth concerning the party

Dec 8, 2014, 10:03 PM

I am a young black man and don't find anything racsist about the party. I just think some black folks are taking it to another level for no reason.. It's funny to me, I seen some of the party goers downtown Clemson that night and asked what was going on. They told me and I just laughed and kept on walking..

I blame the media as well for this blowing up. We should all just look at it as a joke, if you're not blood gang member then it shouldn't bother you at all.

Not the appropriate board for this discussion....

Dec 8, 2014, 11:14 PM

This is the "Tiger Football" board -- keep it to football.

They have the "amphitheater" board for this kind of stuff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So who made you a mod? Mind your business Ssnow***

Dec 9, 2014, 12:27 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Between ssnow and 29803 Tig's posts..

Dec 9, 2014, 12:37 AM

I've lost a few brain cells tonight..thanks. Goodnight

Some people get pissed about school stuff showing up in....

Dec 9, 2014, 1:23 AM [ in reply to So who made you a mod? Mind your business Ssnow*** ]

the sports boards. Rather than having people complain about it for days, I was pointing out there is a place for this type of discussion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most dangerous gang is Latino?

Dec 9, 2014, 12:20 AM

Italians take offense to that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2014, 1:34 AM

Thanks Sir
In 1997 and around " Social Clubs"
In the Tin Cans, a F was F
You Out of Here !

Well said***

Dec 9, 2014, 8:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2014, 8:44 AM

I had heard it had been going on. I have a problem with it because of the fact that gangs might take offense. I don't think it was racist so much as stupid. One of the pictures showed a girl making a blood sign at a cripmas party? Now that it has been publicized I fear retaliation by the gangs. The frat is incidentally picking a fight with a couple of the most dangerous gangs around. It may not have been racist but it certainly wasn't wise.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,208
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic