Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tavien Feaster and Bj Emmons
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,883

Tavien Feaster and Bj Emmons

Aug 23, 2014, 10:48 AM

I really believe these two will be Clemson version of Gurley and Marshall. Think both will be 5 stars. We lead for both.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tavien Feaster and Bj Emmons

Aug 23, 2014, 11:39 AM

Brooks, Dye, Choice, Oglesby, Fuller, Feaster and Emmons is quite the crowded backfield

Message was edited by: 803Tiger72®

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Regarding Brooks

Aug 23, 2014, 12:00 PM

Other than catching a TD against the leghumpers last year, he hasn't done anything at all. I hate he got hurt because this year was likely the year he got to shine before the freshmen and future freshmen take over.

Aug 23, 2014, 1:09 PM

WE ALSO LED FOR TIM SETTLE, BUT NOW NOT SO MUCH.I BELIEVE WE ALSO LED FOR GURLEY AND MARSHALL,BUT THEY WILL BE DRESSED IN RED ON THE 30TH

HOWEVER, I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK, BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET THE HORSE BEFORE THE CART.

Aug 23, 2014, 2:17 PM

Emmons is on record saying he loves Clemson. I'd be shocked if Feaster goes elsewhere. Former Clemson players are his coaches.

Gurley and Marshall we never had that inside track

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Aug 23, 2014, 3:01 PM

Gurley and marshall were always uga leans.settles is in DC long shots. Emmons and Feaster are in are back yards.

Aug 23, 2014, 10:08 PM

Tavien Feaster goes to my school and we had our first game last night and he played lights out. We lost to Eastern Christian Academy which is a football academy where they recruit players and they take online classes. So they're good! Anyway we lost 58-56 in overtime. Tavien had like over 150 yards rushing and like over 300 all purpose. Absolutely amazing player and nice guy overall. Its very cool to go to the same high school. He seems to really like Clemson when I talk to him about it.

Sep 15, 2014, 8:53 AM

I watched Emmons play last Friday. He is the real deal. He looks a lot bigger than his profile. He has great power and speed at the high school level. Hope that transfers to the college level.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,883
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic