Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great win, Tiger basketball!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 2,114

Great win, Tiger basketball!

Dec 29, 2020, 9:18 PM

Many consider FSU to be the best team in the league this year, which isn’t surprising since they were ACC regular season champs last year.

This was a huge win! Great job by our team to never quit, despite not shooting the ball well. We played great D, and pulled away in crunch time to get the win.

I really like this team!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Great win, Tiger basketball!

Dec 29, 2020, 9:19 PM

They play hard from the tip-off.
Great win. Top 25?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Yes, I think so.

Dec 29, 2020, 9:24 PM

All of our wins have been by double figures.

Only loss was at VT, a top 25 team.

Have to win our game on Saturday too, since polls come out on Monday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Great win, Tiger basketball!- Amen

Dec 29, 2020, 9:20 PM

rough first half but solid second half on both ends of the floor

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 9:20 PM

Never saw this coming ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With the ACC schedule in full swing now it’s time to put some Ws together and not start in the hole .
We will know for sure if this team is for real over the next month. So far it’s looking good

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rough first half but team played great defense to keep us in it and rallied in second half. Great win!

At this point you’re welcome Judge. Apparently BB knows I like the taste of crow so he continues to make me eat it every game this year!

Dec 29, 2020, 9:30 PM

Would you please change your handle to "EatingCrowTiger"?
TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 9:44 PM

I most likely should... happy to be proven wrong and hope this team can make a run in the tourney. We appear to be in the upper third of the league this year despite it being early. Depth is great and if we can consistently score high 60s low 70s look out

Dec 29, 2020, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Great win, Tiger basketball! ]

Very respectable post sir.

Dec 29, 2020, 9:25 PM

Awesome way to end the year! So happy for this team and Brownell. Scrappy never give up attitude. I like it!

Dec 29, 2020, 9:26 PM

Hear Hear Judge!

Bigger than a typical home win

Dec 29, 2020, 9:39 PM

with limited crowds this year, winning at home is not as easy. . Great win by the Tigers! Should be easier to win on the road this year as well with limited crowds.

Dec 29, 2020, 9:36 PM

Team got grit and no quit. Good quality wins against good competition so far this year. Each W we've seen different players step up. Solid all around.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 9:37 PM

GReat defene for most of te game. A few lapses, but 98%, fantastic D. That kept us in it until we started to hit some more shots.

Dec 29, 2020, 9:39 PM

Judge I wanted to ask what you thought about this team before the season started, but didn't have time to pay attention to the board because of work. This is the first year that i had been excited about our basketball team in a while and was curious if you thought there was a reason to temper my enthusiasm.

I am guessing that you would have told me no, and so far there doesn't seem to be one. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Best depth I can remember

Dec 29, 2020, 9:53 PM

our guards can make plays. Good rotation of bigs even without Tyson right now. A real chance to be Brad's best team. Still playing great D with more skill than we've had for sure

Good to see you post this, Judge.

Dec 29, 2020, 10:09 PM

Indeed, a great night for the Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 9:30 AM

I really like this team, too.

No star, but a bunch of players contributing and playing smart basketball.

The question in my mind is can they sustain it into future seasons because we've had the "one good year" in the past.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 9:34 AM

castaway® said:

I really like this team, too.

No star, but a bunch of players contributing and playing smart basketball.

The question in my mind is can they sustain it into future seasons because we've had the "one good year" in the past.

Recruiting is the key. We are involved with some good prospects like we signed the last two classes. Keep winning and the more highly regarded recruits will want to be a part of it.

Dec 30, 2020, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Great win, Tiger basketball! ]

You don't consider a preseason 1st Team All ACC player a collegiate star?

Go Tigers***

Dec 30, 2020, 11:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 2,114
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic