Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

FSU

Oct 11, 2017, 11:32 AM

I've watched most of FSU's games (all or in part) and gotta say that, as far as I can tell, even with Francois I don't think they're a Top 5 team and NC St may have well beat them anyway. Their O-line looks like it may be even worse than last year. Defense is good, but not great - you can't blame the amount of points NC St, WFU and Miami (to a lesser degree) scored on them on Francois' injury. At best, even with Francois, I'd say they're in the lower 10 of the top 20.

On the flip side, Blackman, just like any new QB, seems to only be getting better and more confident, so the FSU team we're seeing now will not be the same quality as what we see in November. They always seem to find their best game when they play us in the Valley. More than once a freshman or new QB has either beaten us or given us a heckuva game in the Valley.

It still amazes me, though, how some people will give them so much credit just because they're FSU and not even look at the stats and their games. Whatever.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU

Oct 11, 2017, 12:45 PM

Suits me just fine ...more than likely it'll be a 4 o'clock game instead of game day, which will probably end up being Auburn vs Georgia ...just wish the ticket prices would reflect this year's record and not the past emphasis.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU

Oct 11, 2017, 1:32 PM

Is it possible for Blackman to be any thinner after the Tiger D flattens him a few times?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're still top 15... in FPI... whatever that means***

Oct 11, 2017, 2:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic