Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A breath of fresh air...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,301

A breath of fresh air...

Oct 5, 2016, 10:48 AM

After listening to all the whining I could stand from Louisville, I decided to take a little trip over to FGF, where things are always sophisticated and positive. Well, here's what I found.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/ben-boulware-is-a.203642/

I especially enjoyed the guy (Manie Robinson) who said, "Hey Clemson Fans, before you defend Boulware's chokehold. Close your eyes and imagine that was Deshaun Watson...". I wish I still had the picture someone posted yesterday of the multiple grips LOU had on DW4 in a pile-up... it would almost be worth joining their worthless forum just to post that.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when they do it, it's just football.

Oct 5, 2016, 10:55 AM
image.jpeg(105.4 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Thanks. I'll try to join...***

Oct 5, 2016, 10:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice.***

Oct 5, 2016, 11:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: when they do it, it's just football.

Oct 5, 2016, 11:07 AM [ in reply to when they do it, it's just football. ]

What a depressed forum they have! Maybe they'll get lucky and get postponed by the hurricane so Georgia won't be able to pound them Saturday night!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2016, 11:10 AM

It really is depressing... just spewed venom... but then, what would one expect.

Now, they're discussing how to get the UGA game postponed til Sunday, because they "can't lose a chance like this."

Oct 5, 2016, 11:18 AM [ in reply to when they do it, it's just football. ]

Figures... they rejected me for membership... must have spelled the orange blood. Maybe someone who is a member will post the picture there... or send it to Herbie.

Re: A breath of fresh air...

Oct 5, 2016, 11:31 AM

Responders on the Gamecock website are totally clueless about Boulware, Dabo, and Clemson. Obviously they have nothing to say about their own team so they troll our website. How can their classless fanbase have anything to say about us? They are jealous quite obviously. There are many things I could say about their lack of class and ineptitude, but time and space do not allow.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A breath of fresh air...

Oct 5, 2016, 11:37 AM

I have a relative, by marriage, who played for usuck and admitted he would carry a safety pin and stick players with it at the bottom of the pile. He was an offensive lineman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,301
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic