Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question For The Bored
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Question For The Bored

Nov 3, 2020, 11:26 AM

Do SEC Votes Just Mean More? Asking for Biden!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question For The Bored

Nov 3, 2020, 11:31 AM

Technically no.

Unofficially, Biden is an ACC vote since being a Syracuse product. However that was before the Cuse were in the Acc... so I have no clue where I am going with this...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 11:37 AM

Don’t feel bad. Neither does he! Or, the other clown either!

Nov 3, 2020, 11:40 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'd say dead voters are the key demographic for ole Joe

Nov 3, 2020, 11:58 AM

dead people tend to vote democrat

Re: I'd say dead voters are the key demographic for ole Joe

Nov 3, 2020, 12:04 PM

They vote dem in droves. They have no shame.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 12:36 PM [ in reply to I'd say dead voters are the key demographic for ole Joe ]

https://journalnow.com/news/national/on-fake-ids-belonging-to-democrats/article_7d0d5441-c332-5205-a1ff-03cefdaa4f1e.html

Nov 3, 2020, 1:20 PM

didn't read the article....

It said:

CLAIM: A total of 19,888 fake driver’s licenses that were made in China and seized at the O’Hare International Airport were all registered to vote as Democrats.

THE FACTS: Social media users are misrepresenting a law enforcement report about fake IDs as an example of illegal voter registration. There is no evidence to support that conclusion.

Depends on how many times they get counted!

Nov 3, 2020, 12:14 PM

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 1:40 PM

We have a requirement to show ID at your precinct. Our legislature and electorate wanted it to be a photo ID. However, some members insisted it would be unfair.

You can show a photo ID, but among other things you can show is a Utility Bill. Yes, a utility bill.

There are even exceptions to the new voter ID requirement:

Exception 1: Signed, Sworn Statement by an Adult who has Known the Voter for 6 Months or More.
Exception 2: A Poll Worker Knows the Voter.

No way someone can cast a fraudulent ballot with these stringent requirements. Since when can you do ANYTHING without a photo ID.

I watched a panel discussion on Public TV about fair elections. Attendees were from across the world. To a person, even 3rd world countries, they could not understand how it could be an imposition to require a photo ID. They were genuinely confused, if nothing else they suggested the finger in the ink method. Of course the moderators explained how that would make non-voters feel bad.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic