Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Advice?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 428

Advice?

Mar 12, 2021, 12:32 PM

Having a Young Living event and it's totes dudes only, right? But this one guy wants to bring his wife. She's completely unfashionable and I just won't stand for it. This woman probably thinks Jimmy Choos are a sandwich, you know? I mean, I could cancel, but i already spent 200 on invites and Champagne for mimosas and I really don't want to have to drink all that alcohol with my wife.

What do do, what to do?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whale just remember you don't have to drink all that champan

Mar 12, 2021, 12:37 PM

the bottles can double as a fallace and you can shove it up your ###.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dont forget all the sausage***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:37 PM

I feel like this thread is missing something.

Mar 12, 2021, 12:40 PM

Tiddies? Yep, that's it. Tiddies. Let's perk this up a little with some Tiddies, ya dig?

Re: Advice?

Mar 12, 2021, 12:40 PM

How it starts:
Hot Dogs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

How it ends:
Hot Dog Mouth GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Or...

Mar 12, 2021, 12:58 PM

Guys, I've got this dilemma. My buddy who I've known for a while is probably gay, but he's sort of still living the lie, right? He's married to this really nice looking red head and they have a pretty young baby. He tries to cover, he really does, Drinks bourbon, owns a smoker, pretends to get football, the whole beard package. And we've done all these guy's trips together that my wife has been totally cool with since she knew they would involve hookers and strippers and she's cool that way.

But now, this dude is having a "Guy's Brunch" at his house this weekend and my wife is really freaking out about it because it's like it just dawned on us this week that these events are getting gayer and gayer. I thought more about it and realized the friends have changed as well. It used to be a bunch of college buddies but now its these metrosexuals I guess, maybe they are all questioning? Anyway, my wife is pretty adamant that I shouldn't go over there alone and honestly, I'm feeling the same way. I don't want to blow him off but I don't want to blow him either, or even find out for sure that that's what they plan is at this thing.

FML

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Money ain't a thing

Mar 12, 2021, 1:19 PM

This has clearly been stated before. It's like you didn't even see my bank account.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 6
| visibility 428
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic