Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nov 24th
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,558

Nov 24th

Nov 8, 2012, 11:58 PM

Biggest day of the year for the ACC. FSU plays its only truly hated rival and I trust Tiger fans are feeling some big hate for South Carolina. FSU will embarrass and expose Florida and wish the same for the Tigers in their game. Not even the SEC will be able to put a spin on that. When we take care of business on the 24th, we'll both be 11-1, Top 10 BCS, and 2 teams that no one wants to play in a bowl game. Good luck Tigers! I've been rooting for you since you left Tallahassee.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you, likewise

Nov 9, 2012, 12:05 AM

I like the ACC pulling for the ACC out of conference. If anybody is gonna change the perception of this conference it has to start at the top, with Clemson & FSU.

Go Tigers! Go Noles!

Nov 24th - Fascinating is that computer polls could be ex

Nov 9, 2012, 12:30 AM

-posed. If Tigers (and Seminoles?) are ranked higher in human polls like they are now, and behind in CFB polls like Tigers are now, and Tigers stomp coots, then computer polls are exposed as worthless, like they should be. Seminoles, I hope beat Florida badly and expose the computers polls also?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Y'all just beat the gators.....We'll beat the CROCKS!

Nov 9, 2012, 12:32 AM

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nov 24th

Nov 9, 2012, 7:15 AM

While the game is at Doke,I do not see your Noles embarrassing,or exposing Florida.It should be a good contest between two ooc rivals,with your Noles being slightly favored because it is at your place.
We will have our hands full with the coots,but I have said all along we will get it done.
Having said that,we would still not fare well against the top 4 BCS teams.Neither would you(just my opinion).
I really don't have a bowl preference as of today.I don't want to play UGA as we open up with them next season.However,I have an opponent that I would like to see and that is Florida(especially after they play your Noles).
Florida would be an entertaining game,one pitting a former national championship trying to return to the top and another team aiming to return to the elite ranks.Add to that it would give both Clemson and FSU a common opponent this season.
Besides,outside of Auburn,and UGA,we have not faced Florida in a bowl game ever that I can recall.
So we will see.

Leftie....When we beat Spurrier's #####, then play and beat

Nov 9, 2012, 7:35 AM

Spurrier's former Gators, then would that mean we have beaten Spurrier twice? LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nov 24th

Nov 9, 2012, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Nov 24th ]

Good analysis and perspective. The biggest concern I have about Florida is Jimbo Fisher calling our plays; hopefully there will not be a brain freeze. If we both get the wins, that's all that matters. 11-1 Tigers will in all likelihood get a better bowl game than 12-1 FSU, and lots of people would like to see you matched up with Florida. Would be very special for Clemson to have wins against 2 of the best SEC teams in the same year, and equally special for Florida to have 2 of its 3 losses to ACC schools!

After the brutal SEC schedule, ESPN will have plenty

Nov 9, 2012, 9:39 AM

of excuses.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,558
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic