Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Michigan - First they poison a whole community....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Michigan - First they poison a whole community....

Feb 9, 2016, 10:33 AM

Now they pass Draconian laws in the senate? 2 more reasons not to move to Michigan. Lol

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/michigan-senate-passes-bill-outlawing-oral-anal-sex-violators-face-15-years-prison/#1GhroevgvbyKyuqx.99

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That sucks***

Feb 9, 2016, 11:18 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: That sucks***

Feb 9, 2016, 11:46 AM

What a pain in the ###.

Re: That sucks***

Feb 9, 2016, 4:38 PM

Michigan blows. ;)

Re: Michigan - First they poison a whole community....

Feb 9, 2016, 11:46 AM

s-h-i-t

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Feb 9, 2016, 11:50 AM

SC has the same law

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2016, 12:08 PM

The US Supreme Court ruled anti-sodomy laws unconstitutional back in 2003 and there are only 12 states that still ban it, but none of them "enforce it".

South Carolina's went effective in 1987. Michigan, however, enacted theirs this past week. It will be treated as a felony and will serve a sentence of up to 15 years in prison. Jokes aside, it's pretty crazy to pass a bill like that 13 years after a Supreme Court ruling deemed it unconstitutional.

Feb 9, 2016, 4:30 PM

Maybe if evangelicals and older voters engaged in more sodomy, politicians would not have to pander this low.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does this mean Harbaugh

Feb 9, 2016, 11:52 AM

Will be looking for a new job elsewhere now?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quick! Somebody tell Rashan Gary

Feb 9, 2016, 11:52 AM

Before he sends in his LOI

TIA

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does this have the potential to effect

Feb 9, 2016, 11:57 AM

Harbaugh's "recruiting" sleepovers?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As an upstanding Michigan resident of four years....

Feb 9, 2016, 12:53 PM

I'm not pleased with the law. Not one bit. The Mrs as well as my girlfriends will have to head across the border to Indiana to stay in compliance. I have the sads over this but it is only a 15 minute ride to the boarder and there is an Applebee's parking lot that will be just find for any of this activity.

Also so happy to join all the other forward-thinking states listed in the article. Humorous that the bill makes no distinction between acts involving only people and acts involving people and the animals of the world (of which South Carolina has had some interesting incidents in the news over the past few years).

Oh well, I miss living in the South and will be living there again in a year or two so I guess this is just a little "taste" to get me reaquainted early.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just trying to catch with most of the south

Feb 9, 2016, 1:11 PM

from Wikipedia

Thirteen states' statutes purport to ban all forms of sodomy, some including oral intercourse, regardless of the participants' genders: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Utah.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just trying to catch with most of the south

Feb 9, 2016, 1:39 PM

Bro, 7 of those are in the south, 4 are in the north & two are out west. Pretty please don't hijack this thread into yet another nonsensical redneck / yankee bloodbath.

The odd thing about these laws are the justifications behind them. The conservative members of the Senate that favored this legislation in Michigan pitched it like it had to do with animal rights, whilst the liberals called it a blatant act against homosexuality. To think you could serve up to 15 years in this day in age for receiving a blowjob is fn absurd, no matter how you slice it.

i think she took advantage of me last

Feb 9, 2016, 1:35 PM

Night...oh well I'm relaxed so it's cool

One of the first places they need to enforce this law is in the Michigan

Feb 9, 2016, 4:21 PM

State Legislature and state government. It's most likely the pot calling the kettle black.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic