Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lurking OkU boards and they are freaking scared of DW4...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Lurking OkU boards and they are freaking scared of DW4...

Dec 9, 2015, 7:45 PM

"I'll be honest. Last night was the first time I watched a Clemson game wire to wire. It didn't take long to see that Watson is #### good. We're going to have to dedicate a spy to him. Even when UNC got pressure, he was able to tuck and run for first downs. He's a really good passer, too. He will be the best player we have faced all season. Against Baylor, TCU, and OSU, our defensive ends had the freedom to rush the passer with reckless abandon. If we try that against Watson, he'll tuck it and go every time. Rush lane integrity will be paramount in this game."

I hope they "spy" him like several are suggesting. ..... will mean less in coverage and DW4 will play pitch and catch all over the field!

http://www.landthieves.com/board/showthread.php?99172-Deshaun-Watson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Debil is freaking scared of DW4...

Dec 9, 2015, 7:47 PM

Dude IS beast

Re: The Debil is freaking scared of DW4...

Dec 10, 2015, 9:02 AM

He's a really good passer, too.

null

Re: Lurking OkU boards and they are freaking scared of DW4...

Dec 9, 2015, 7:49 PM

I've ventured over there a time or two myself...most of them are pretty level headed and open minded. Unlike UNC 's boards. Jesus Jones thoSe fckn guys

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

This post gave me a chuckle

Dec 9, 2015, 7:51 PM

Re: This post gave me a chuckle

Dec 9, 2015, 8:47 PM

I gave him a like for that. He's actually a pretty cool poster over there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

yeah they seem like a much better crowd than most***

Dec 9, 2015, 8:53 PM

they are. Good fans for most part

Dec 9, 2015, 9:04 PM

And at least they have some football history and knowledge to go on

NC State, Syracuse, UNC, Richland County Detention Center- not so much

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do they have 4.....REALLY GOOD DB's.............***

Dec 9, 2015, 7:53 PM

Re: Do they have 4.....REALLY GOOD DB's.............***

Dec 9, 2015, 8:00 PM

I dunno but I did read on there that they run 3 down lineman set on defense...is this true?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

No they do not.

Dec 10, 2015, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Do they have 4.....REALLY GOOD DB's.............*** ]

Our secondary is far superior. Theirs will give up the deep ball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2015, 8:03 PM

At least that person makes sense. Im fine with discussion from other fans as long as it is not just asinine comments.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2015, 8:08 PM

Then there is this ....same link

"Watson will be a problem, he is NOT the biggest threat on their offense, Gallman is, he has Joe Mixon moves and runs a 4.34-40...in shorts and shoulder pads and runs with the tenacity of Perine, it will take very sure tackling in most cases two defenders to bring him down. The Clemson WRs are long and sure handed, albeit their route running leaves something to be desired and their down-field blocking is for the most part non-existant, if Watson gets hot (and that's "iffy") they could be trouble. I just don't think that Clemson has faced a defense the caliber of OU yet, certainly not one with the speed of OU or the quality of DBs that OU has. Watson leans to the side of Boykin when he is pressured, his completion percentage drops way off, he is definitely a "run-first" QB."

Dec 9, 2015, 8:32 PM

He was doing fine until the Watson part and they will be the best d lol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haaaaa...they are sensible & know a threat when they see ONE

Dec 9, 2015, 8:44 PM

And that threat is a team that buried them last year as a 4 point Underdog, has a much more talented QB this time around as while as a 1200 Yd fast RB!

Yep.. They are SCARED! ??

Go#1TiGERS...ROCK Em, like last year! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2015, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Lurking OkU boards and they are freaking scared of DW4... ]

I pointed out we had played the #1 D plus ND, UL, FSU. I didn't get much respect for that post.

Dec 9, 2015, 9:40 PM

Stop stirring up trouble David ??

Dec 9, 2015, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Lurking OkU boards and they are freaking scared of DW4... ]

You also pointed out that you like to diddle little boys.

"Originally Posted by CUDavid78 View Post
I actually was not thinking of a money bet, rather a message board bet. For example, if y'all don't beat us by more than 14, you register on tigernet under this handle and confess to playing with your little winky (######?) while watching little boys play in the park. Then you post a link here. If we don't cover, I do something similar. Deal?"

That is some sick #### buddy.

Dec 10, 2015, 9:06 AM

I pointed out your little buddy doesn't have the conviction of his prediction. He claimed a 10-14 point oklahomo victory. Pu$$y ran and hid when I proposed a bet.

And my post was simply in character with your vulgar, debauched community over there.

Dec 10, 2015, 9:47 AM

You proposed the loser should claim to be a child molester. I would imagine any sane person would run from that bet. YMMV

Dec 10, 2015, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Lurking OkU boards and they are freaking scared of DW4... ]

I see you David...I CUDAVID!!! :)

Dec 9, 2015, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Lurking OkU boards and they are freaking scared of DW4... ]

> Then there is this ....same link
>
> "Watson will be a problem, he is NOT the biggest
> threat on their offense, Gallman is, he has Joe Mixon
> moves and runs a 4.34-40...in shorts and shoulder
> pads and runs with the tenacity of Perine, it will
> take very sure tackling in most cases two defenders
> to bring him down. The Clemson WRs are long and sure
> handed, albeit their route running leaves something
> to be desired and their down-field blocking is for
> the most part non-existant, if Watson gets hot (and
> that's "iffy") they could be trouble. I just don't
> think that Clemson has faced a defense the caliber of
> OU yet, certainly not one with the speed of OU or the
> quality of DBs that OU has. Watson leans to the side
> of Boykin when he is pressured, his completion
> percentage drops way off, he is definitely a
> "run-first" QB."

Whatever this guy is smoking, I want it. Our receivers blocking downfield is nonexistent? Watson is a run-first QB? His completion percentage drops off? We haven't faced a defense as good as theirs?? Dude... What?? Lol

Dec 10, 2015, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Lurking OkU boards and they are freaking scared of DW4... ]

Obviously he hasn't seen the reason we score a lot of TDs. Our receivers are some of the best blockers in the country.

Dec 9, 2015, 9:15 PM

What I thought was funny is that their comments regarding the ACC being garbage are exactly how I was thinking about the Big 12 when I looked over their schedule.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should be, we kicked their arses with Cole Stoudt last year***

Dec 9, 2015, 9:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure about freaking out but at least being respectful

Dec 9, 2015, 9:59 PM

of his ability. More than I can say for Tnet. They are a very real opponent with real threats. Not sure why we can't have those discussions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure about freaking out but at least being respectful

Dec 9, 2015, 10:57 PM

I agree, I don't think it will be a blowout like last year. Clemson isn't coming in the underdog with nothing to lose to end a season, it is a team with everything to lose and a tendency to play it safe and win ball games in a conservative way. It's been working but I think we have had some close calls. Let's hope this isn't the game it catches up to us.

Dec 10, 2015, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Not sure about freaking out but at least being respectful ]

They are a very real opponent, however, I believe their threat is overstated by many.

They built their resume by beating 2nd/3rd string QBs and teams without a pulse on defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Dec 10, 2015, 9:30 AM

Yeah, they get on to us for "twisting stats" to our benefit and ignore their doing the same thing.

I just laugh when I read that they think we aren't physical. ...that we only hit the deep ball on wide open WR's..... I can think of several just by Cain where he had to make a play.... they also say because of that we don't have to break tackles make anyone miss. ...... lol. ..... just watch Tay highlights for starters. ......

Look, this isn't going to be a blow out. ..... but I'm confident that unless we beat ourselves we will win by 7 or more.

They admit that Baker holds the ball and is the reason he takes so many sacks. ..... well. ..he will regret that when Lawson and Ben introduce themselves. They have ONE legit WR and a few role players who have moments. ...I LOVE THAT. .... Mack will limit Shepherd and the rest will fall short.

Can't wait!

My only concern is the same thing every game. ... LB coveraging in space. .... those short routes, across the middle, and out of the backfield. .... that's why some games weren't put away like they should have been.

Dec 10, 2015, 11:08 AM

News flash. He was spyed the whole game. Problem is they know what he is going to do and still can't stop him. Funny thing is he knew before each play who he had to beat one on one and did it handily.

Dec 10, 2015, 12:52 PM

Exactly. ... I hope they dedicate a spy to him. ... it will make throwing it that much easier!

What I find interesting is how we heard all about Marquise being comparable to DW4.... yet now that Clemson made him look average he isn't any good. .....

....now we here about Baker and how he isn't a slouch like Marquise. ..... geeez.....

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic