Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Loserville Guy at work....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,797

Loserville Guy at work....

Oct 19, 2016, 7:10 PM

I received an email from a Louisville guy I work with today about the referee conspiracy (I also took his money when Clemson won). He sent me a link and wrote: "The first down markers and now this??? Something fishy is going on..."

I responded with the following:
"This is old news. I was already aware of this. You all are right, it is in fact a conspiracy. Dabo was jacked into Neck brace Bobby's headset and knew where the last play was going. Clemson's grad assistant strength coach (the guy with the purple Clemson dri fit hat on) gave the sign to the sideline guy to take care of the unofficial first down marker just to confuse Quick when he caught the ball. Patterson, the head referee, set up the penalty before the last play. Marcus Edmonds (who made the tackle) is actually an alien and used his telekinetic powers to funnel Quick out of bounds. It worked to perfection!"

"BTW, Patterson's son goes to South Carolina. Hope you guys dont play them anytime soon."

"We also placed magnets into NC State's football and energized our Oculus in order to pull the ball wide right. We know how to win. Go Tigers!!!"

He has not responded. Oh well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Loserville Guy at work....

Oct 19, 2016, 7:13 PM

Proud of you

No fun, are the LOSERS!

Oct 19, 2016, 7:13 PM

Wait till next year! I'm talking about the Birds, UL version! LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

c'mon dude, you have to at least feel for him....

Oct 19, 2016, 7:20 PM

you just dumped a whole load of redemptive truth on him to process.

and I remember how discombobulated (as in, related to bob)

I felt when I found out the aliens shot both JFK and J.R.

Oct 19, 2016, 7:35 PM

Nice job. Don't forget to mention the referee conspiracy -- the one where the ref can't find offensive holding once in 99 snaps.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude

Oct 19, 2016, 7:37 PM

...against NC State, we had a freakin' helicopter fly by and stir up turbulence every time they tried to kick a field goal.

Hmmmm ... and I thought it was for the overhead shots.

Oct 19, 2016, 10:30 PM

Call me flabbergasted.

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Dude

Oct 20, 2016, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Dude ]

I was there.. crazy thing actually knocked over my tailgate tent!!

Oct 19, 2016, 7:38 PM

I think I would have replied that the first down was on the two yard line which was clearly marked all the way across the field. Also, the unofficial marker is called the "unofficial marker" for a reason and is often moved out of the way when two players are coming in that direction.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2016, 7:41 PM

He is still looking up all them fancy words you used. He will get back to you next week after he talks to his sister while they are on their date.

Oct 19, 2016, 7:44 PM

Actually...he and his spouse DO have an awfully strange resemblance...Just sayin'

Excellent. Dont know why Lville people cant get

Oct 19, 2016, 10:11 PM

their peabrains around this, but Edmonds knew exactly where the 1st down was. He is supposed to know. Quick is supposed to know. And anyone who has played HS fb knows that everyone on the field know where it is. Heck, I played Oline, and at any random point in the game you could ask me where the 1st down is and without looking at the sideline i could point to a spot in the dirt, say 'right there', and be within a foot. The distances are not nearly as far as they look on TV. On 1st and 10 its, 'right there'. It only seems far when 11 guys dont want you to get there. This is why you see qb's running for their lives sliding down at midfield, no markers in sight, right at the line. You know.

I know that was a bit long, but the whole matter has always been one big like. Quick is a great receiver, but he screwed up. It happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...one big lie.***

Oct 19, 2016, 10:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If, by chance, Edmonds and Quick didn't know...

Oct 19, 2016, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Excellent. Dont know why Lville people cant get ]

there is just one person and one person only to blame and that is the head coach.

End of story

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Tell him if he wants to get rid on the 'L,'...

Oct 19, 2016, 10:55 PM

change their name to 'Ouisville.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Oculus !

Oct 20, 2016, 7:42 AM

The only explanation for the NC State missed field
Goal ?!

federal authorities are now investigating Loserville fans

Oct 20, 2016, 8:10 AM

Due to threats against the ref and his daughter. The idiots fans should just let it go. Especially since the ref threw 0 flags in the game and made no judgement calls against Louisville.

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,797
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic