Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just curious. . .why did everyone think UNC was going to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,365

Just curious. . .why did everyone think UNC was going to

Sep 28, 2019, 7:16 PM

roll over and play dead? Everyone keeps wanting the ACC to get better and then gripes when another team gives us their best shot. C’mon folks. . .a win is a win!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just curious. . .why did everyone think UNC was going to

Sep 28, 2019, 7:17 PM

They knew UNC isnt a good team and they were hoping we were a powerhouse. They found out we are flawed and not great. Now they are coming to terms with it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2019, 7:23 PM

Maybe we are a powerhouse that played flat. We have issues just like every other team. Bama’s have yet to be exposed. LSU has no defense giving up 38 to Vandy. ND got 5 turnovers against UVA but could only put up 35.

The name of the game is win and advance. We did that. Now we have 8 more games to work it out.

Sep 28, 2019, 7:19 PM

they arent very good and we played down to them I dont care what anyone says. focus and execution was not good today at many times today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

74tiger, yes but there used to be a day and time when we

Sep 28, 2019, 7:21 PM

played like this and didn’t win. Embrace where this program is and don’t take it for granted!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 74tiger, yes but there used to be a day and time when we

Sep 28, 2019, 7:26 PM

oh I do and agree totally but it was a weak performance today. it sticks out now more so because it has become so rare. W CTB it was several times a year thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mack Brown is a good coach and had always

Sep 28, 2019, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Just curious. . .why did everyone think UNC was going to ]

Don't expect anybody to roll over but as Dabo has

Sep 28, 2019, 7:26 PM

said, it's not about them, it's about Clemson. False starts on line, passing game seems off, just seems like lack of focus

Re: Don't expect anybody to roll over but as Dabo has

Sep 28, 2019, 7:27 PM

I agree, but we sucked and still won. Can’t understand why everyone is so upset about a win.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,365
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic