Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Idk about you guys but I’m more nervous about this weekends game vs FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Idk about you guys but I’m more nervous about this weekends game vs FSU

Oct 7, 2019, 1:15 PM

Than I have been about any game in a while. It just smells like a trap game. They have plenty of talent and are on the rise. We definitely have to play better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ICYMI the trap game was 2 weekends ago***

Oct 7, 2019, 1:23 PM

Re: Idk about you guys but I’m more nervous about this weekends game vs FSU

Oct 7, 2019, 2:05 PM

Agree - high time that our offense showed us something. No reason for a game against UNC to have been close. I expected for us to be giving up points on defense requiring our offense to score early and often. Defense has been better than expected and offense has not looked good. Forget the stats - I know what I see.

Re: Idk about you guys but I’m more nervous about this weekends game vs FSU

Oct 7, 2019, 2:10 PM

Not sure how a week after a bye and 2 weeks from a close call can be a trap. This is the week we know who we are and show it. If we lose this one it is obvious the critics were correct. I expect us to win going away.

null

Tigers Roll!

Oct 7, 2019, 2:19 PM

FSU is playing better football for sure! Their problem this week will be that the Tigers had a close game it's last time out.
Hornibrook is an accurate passer who can run well enough to beat you with his legs if given a lane. But, he wasn't starting over James Blackman for one distinguished reason. He can't run and get out of trouble as well behind their porous OL. Hornibrook came from Wisconsciin and has big game experience and should have been able to win that job. Blackman couldn't rely on years in the system as Kendall Briles didn't know any of their personnel. So, it was an open competition and the QB that will play against the Tigers "didn't win the job"! Their OL is still not all that great and the QB's have been getting hit often. I am expecting XT and the rest of the DE's to have big games this weekend!
I expect the offense to get on track as the athletes FSU has are as good as anybody out there. So no challenge getting guys attention to detail this week.

Etienne goes off this game! Tigers win by at least 17.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If nervous, maybe you

Oct 7, 2019, 2:58 PM

Should knit instead?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic