Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
EU suspends use of their vaccine bc of blotclots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 549

EU suspends use of their vaccine bc of blotclots

Mar 15, 2021, 7:18 PM

We are essentially the test subjects since there has been limited testing so far. I'm scheduled for mine but I get where people are cautious. I'd wait longer but we're going to see my inlaws who are over 80. This ain't an anti vaccine post, this is a, we really don't know the effects yet, post.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/03/15/covid-vaccines-restrictions-schools-spring-break/4693789001/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: EU suspends use of their vaccine bc of blotclots

Mar 15, 2021, 8:57 PM

Ummm...”AstraZeneca has said there is no cause for concern, that there were fewer reported cases of clotting in those who received the shot than in the general population.”

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2021, 6:32 AM

Just to be clear this is the AstraZeneca vaccine only, and a handful of people have had DVTs or PEs, which is definitely a serious complication. They’re being extra cautious here because they don’t want people to not trust getting vaccinated.

Overall they are all extremely safe, with fewer side effect even than some of the vaccines we routinely give our children and don’t think twice about. Everyone getting vaccinated is quite literally the only way we ditch the masks, take down the plexiglass on children’s desks, and have music and sports in full stadiums again.

If people are going to forego getting the vaccine for some of these really rare side effects, well... I have bad news about any medicine you take or surgery you have, because your chance of complications from those are way higher than what I’ve seen for any of these rona shots.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Purely experimental gene therapy. 0 liability for the drug

Mar 16, 2021, 9:07 AM

companies (mega-corporations). pErFeCtLy SaFe!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got the shot last week and I'm a huge Trump supporter.

Mar 16, 2021, 12:01 PM

I think you're being dramatic.

On Saturday I got in my SUV and drove down to vaccination site and got the shot. After the 15 minute wait period I left. My key wouldn't work in the Prius I walked up to, which was weird, but some workers there helped me find this odd gas guzzling vehicle I apparently drove there. But otherwise I got home no problem, apologized to my wife for taking too long, responded to the e-mail from Microsoft asking why I stopped at a store on the way home and what did I buy (a dress for my son, who I think might not be getting exposed to enough of the gender spectrum), and that was it. No odd side effects whatsoever.

Anyway, if anyone has the address for the Kamala Harris for President campaign, I could sure use it. I can donate online but I wanted to add some thoughts on this "we won't own anything and we'll be happy" idea...I like the sound of that!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 16, 2021, 12:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 549
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic