Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hearing Tar Holes complain about bad calls is truly rich....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,545

Hearing Tar Holes complain about bad calls is truly rich....

Dec 7, 2015, 10:02 AM

This is the "school" that gave phantom diplomas to football players. This is the school that is the recipient of more one-sided calls in roundball than any other. This is the school that scheduled one of the weakest schedules in college football, yet complains when they get abused by a clearly superior team.

BTW, why wasn't there even ONE holding call against UNCheat's Oline all night? They were literally mugging our players...several of our DL had torn jerseys. Whatever.

I have no sympathy for you, Tar Holes. Suck it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Yep, they have gotten the benefit of calls forever

Dec 7, 2015, 10:06 AM

And even Saturday, it seemed like all the calls and no calls went in their favor up until that offsides call. There were obvious blocks in the back, holding, targeting, etc all night that wasn't called against them.

Sorry UNC, not sorry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yep, they have gotten the benefit of calls forever

Dec 7, 2015, 10:15 AM

Don't forget the three no-calls for pass interference against UNCheat in the first half alone!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ugh, the block in the back

Dec 7, 2015, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Yep, they have gotten the benefit of calls forever ]

Seriously on their long punt return the first guy down is blocked from behind before the ball is even caught. It's painfully obvious and opened a lane immediately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers!***

Dec 7, 2015, 10:08 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Go Tigers!***

Dec 7, 2015, 10:10 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18491376

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 7, 2015, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Go Tigers!*** ]
hesback.jpg(32.5 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 7, 2015, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Go Tigers!*** ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvLWHohOlY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hearing Tar Holes complain about bad calls is truly rich....

Dec 7, 2015, 10:09 AM

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25402957/review-of-accs-offsides-call-reveals-a-targeting-penalty-on-unc

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And then there's this: If Tar Holes want to point

Dec 7, 2015, 10:14 AM

fingers, they should be pointed squarely at Fedora.

His stupid decision to go for two early (and failing) made it a two-possession game. After that, he made yet ANOTHER stupid decision to go for a fake punt, which completely flipped the field and led to a Clemson touchdown.

They have only themselves to blame, and Fedora demonstrated (yet again) that he goes full stupid in big games.

Screw Calford.

IF UNCheat's left tackle had not held Shaq on every pass rush of the ballgame, Shaq would have had 10 sacks.

Him and Dodd were getting held all night long. Disgraceful.

Screw Calford.

I've told you guys for years, They are bad people.***

Dec 7, 2015, 12:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,545
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic