Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Asian woman attacker caught -
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 373

Asian woman attacker caught -

Mar 31, 2021, 6:50 PM

Killed his mom in 2002, only served 7 years in prison...###?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/man-arrested-nyc-attack-65-year-old-asian-woman-n1262573

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2021, 6:55 PM

?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oops

Mar 31, 2021, 7:04 PM

Well...17 ###? ??

Lib state way***

Mar 31, 2021, 7:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he served 17 years in prison on a 15-life bid

Mar 31, 2021, 7:00 PM

he won't get out this time

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't understand this kind of hatred, or this kind of

Mar 31, 2021, 7:22 PM

crime at all. It's not like people stealing or robbing for money. It's either pure evil or some form of mental illness, or both, but hating somebody because of their race or ethnicity and then commiting violence against a defenseless member of that class is so far removed from my own sense of reality and morality I just can't relate or comprehend on any level. Either way, people like this guy clearly don't deserve any place in our society.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Also, what kind of idiot actually blames Covid on random

Mar 31, 2021, 7:55 PM

Asian people who most likely have never even been to China, even if the virus did come from there, and may not even be of Chinese descent anyway? I have lived in the south all of my 61 years, still know of a few older people who occasionally drop the N-word, and I certainly know a lot of ignorant, dumb people, but I can honestly say I don't know of a single one who blames or holds any animus whatsoever toward any people of Asian or Chinese descent living in America. That's why the whole anti-Aasian thing blows my mind.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Wonder if the Spaniards had this problem back in 1917/18.

Mar 31, 2021, 7:58 PM

might need to do a little Googleling on that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Also, what kind of idiot actually blames Covid on random

Apr 1, 2021, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Also, what kind of idiot actually blames Covid on random ]

"Besides sheriff, I'm also tax collector, Captain of the Fire Brigade and Chairman of the Nonpartisan Anti-Chinese League."

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, this one incident highlights a lot of things wrong in

Mar 31, 2021, 7:28 PM

this country.

Only 17 years for stabbing his mother to death. Why is he even out now?

Cost per inmate in NY in $70K/year, so $1.2 million, minimum. Add in lawyers, judges, bailiffs, legal stenographers, etc and all the other court costs... plus all the appeals... no telling the total costs. $$$$$$

He's "homeless" so obviously not working. But he's a big old boy, he obviously isn't missing any meals... welfare, food stamps, etc. $$$$$$

Currently living in a NYC hotel for the "homeless". A hotel, in the most expensive city in the nation. $$$$$$

Living large, and fat & happy in NYC, and ready to beat and kick down a tiny elderly Asian lady.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

^^This is on point!^^***

Mar 31, 2021, 7:35 PM

Takes a real man to beat up a little old lady

Mar 31, 2021, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Yeah, this one incident highlights a lot of things wrong in ]

When you’re that big and burley how do you even brag to to your deviant buddies about it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Plead insanity?***

Mar 31, 2021, 8:49 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 373
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic