Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
does having an IPTAY membership
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,514

does having an IPTAY membership

Jan 24, 2015, 11:06 PM

guarantee getting a single game ticket (i.e. ND game)? or would there still be a chance that they are sold out before opportunity arises to buy?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the first part of the answer would involve iptay level

Jan 24, 2015, 11:13 PM

lower levels probably wont be able to get them
being a season ticket holder might help also

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the first part of the answer would involve iptay level

Jan 24, 2015, 11:16 PM

thanks. I am looking to get back for a game for the first time since graduating and am targeting the ND game. That being said, I have a feeling those tickets will be a hard (and expensive) buy. Being at a point where I want to join IPTAY anyway, figured maybe that would help.

Re: does having an IPTAY membership

Jan 24, 2015, 11:19 PM

Tickets priority is based on IPTAY point levels based on how much you give and for how long. Thus people who give $3,000 a year for 25 years will have a higher priority than someone who has given $800 for 5 years. Generally there isn't a problem getting individual game tickets as an IPTAY donor but that isn't the case for the big games. Also generally you cant purchase just tickets to the big games as Clemson almost always creates a package deal - last season you had to get the SC State game in order to get the USC one. I assume that will be the case next year as well.

To answer your question, no being an IPTAY member doesn't guarantee you individual game tickets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2015, 11:31 PM

Thanks TX

Jan 25, 2015, 6:52 AM

Just to clarify what's been said. Being an IPTAY member does not give you priority for single game tickets. Now being an IPTAY member and being a season ticket holder may (depending on points) give you priority,. Reason being when you order your season tickets you can also request and purchase extra single or packages at the same time. You also will be required to pay for the extra tickets at the same time you purchase your season tickets. I have always been able to get the single game tickets. Of course only if that game is being offered and available when they reach your place in the pecking order. Normally single game tickets go on sale about June after all the season ticket holders request have been filled.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2015, 9:55 AM

I believe it does give you priority over the general public.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Iptay hasn't announced what the requirements to purchase ND

Jan 25, 2015, 9:43 AM

tickets will be this year. Will come out when Season tickets go on sale, but you have to be a member ahead of time. You could always donate at the lowest level and buy a set of season tickets and sell the rest, or donate at the orange level and get season tickets and a parking pass and sell the rest of the tickets.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,514
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic