Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Debate Moderation was Horribly Biased
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 487

Debate Moderation was Horribly Biased

Sep 26, 2016, 11:34 PM

Like half the questions were Trump gotcha questions. So much for Lester asking about policy.

No questions about Hillary's many issues.

But the public has gotten wise, we aren't fooled by the media's hack jobs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Debate Moderation was Horribly Biased

Sep 26, 2016, 11:36 PM

he asked trump about the birther comments, and asked HRC about the emails. Only one of them took accountability and apologized.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2016, 11:40 PM

He asked about Trump's tax returns. He asked about what Trump has said to Rosie ODonnell. Pretty biased bro.

He talked about Trump's support of Iraq and acted like the Stern interview was some type of proof.

Sep 26, 2016, 11:42 PM

isn't that the point of a debate, to answer tough questions?

Sep 27, 2016, 8:12 AM

Yea evenly tough questions.

Grilled trump on support of War but failed to say #### to Hillary about her voting for it.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Sep 26, 2016, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Debate Moderation was Horribly Biased ]

I think you are new here. He is a troll. I have him blocked so have no idea what he said, but block him. He is a troll. And save yourself some time, as JoesphG is a coot loving troll and RobertN is a race baiter.

my god you are dumb

Sep 26, 2016, 11:49 PM

how do you know I posted, liar?

Sep 27, 2016, 12:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Debate Moderation was Horribly Biased ]

Wise man here ^

Josephg is such a coot.***

Sep 27, 2016, 12:35 AM

Race baiter^^^***

Sep 27, 2016, 1:09 AM

Joe ain't a coot.

Sep 27, 2016, 3:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Debate Moderation was Horribly Biased ]

He's just a hipster contrarian who likes the smell of his own farts.

Spot on about the other two, though.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, bro. Correction though. I like to smell my own pi$$,

Sep 27, 2016, 6:50 AM

especially after eating asparagus.

Message was edited by: josephg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump was never asked about Rosie O'Donnell.

Sep 27, 2016, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Debate Moderation was Horribly Biased ]

Trump is the only one who brought up her name.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

he only asked about the emails after Trump brought it up***

Sep 27, 2016, 12:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Debate Moderation was Horribly Biased ]

Lester Holt is a Republican. Trump just didn't prepare and

Sep 27, 2016, 12:19 AM

he ran out of talking points in the first 15 minutes.

That, and he's just not very bright.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Sep 27, 2016, 3:08 AM

Joint Questions:

why are you a better choice than your opponent to create the kinds of jobs that will put more money into the pockets of American works?

Secretary Clinton, you’re calling for a tax increase on the wealthiest Americans. I’d like you to further defend that. And, Mr. Trump, you’re calling for tax cuts for the wealthy. I’d like you to defend that.

Race has been a big issue in this campaign, and one of you is going to have to bridge a very wide and bitter gap.
So how do you heal the divide?

Our institutions are under cyber attack, and our secrets are being stolen. So my question is, who’s behind it? And how do we fight it?

I’ll ask this to both of you. Tell us specifically how you would prevent homegrown attacks by American citizens,
On nuclear weapons, President Obama reportedly considered changing the nation’s longstanding policy on first use. Do you support the current policy?

are you willing to accept the outcome as the will of the voters?

---------

Trump Directed Commentary & Questions:

You’ve talked about creating 25 million jobs, and you’ve promised to bring back millions of jobs for Americans. How are you going to bring back the industries that have left this country for cheaper labor overseas? How, specifically, are you going to tell American manufacturers that you have to come back?

Mr. Trump, we’re talking about the burden that Americans have to pay, yet you have not released your tax returns. And the reason nominees have released their returns for decades is so that voters will know if their potential president owes money to — who he owes it to and any business conflicts. Don’t Americans have a right to know if there are any conflicts of interest?

The IRS says an audit of your taxes — you’re perfectly free to release your taxes during an audit. And so the question, does the public’s right to know outweigh your personal…

Stop-and-frisk was ruled unconstitutional in New York, because it largely singled out black and Hispanic young men.
The argument is that it’s a form of racial profiling.

Mr. Trump, for five years, you perpetuated a false claim that the nation’s first black president was not a natural-born citizen. You questioned his legitimacy. In the last couple of weeks, you acknowledged what most Americans have accepted for years: The president was born in the United States. Can you tell us what took you so long?
I will let you respond. It’s important. But I just want to get the answer here. The birth certificate was produced in 2011. You’ve continued to tell the story and question the president’s legitimacy in 2012, ’13, ’14, ’15…

Mr. Trump, a lot of these are judgment questions. You had supported the war in Iraq before the invasion. Why is your judgment better

Mr. Trump, this year Secretary Clinton became the first woman nominated for president by a major party. Earlier this month, you said she doesn’t have, quote, “a presidential look.” She’s standing here right now. What did you mean by that?

------

Clinton Directed Commentary & Questions:

he also raised the issue of your e-mails. Do you want to respond to that?

Secretary Clinton, last week, you said we’ve got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias. Do you believe that police are implicitly biased against black people?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poker states the troof!

Sep 27, 2016, 7:01 AM

+1

Re: Poker states the troof!

Sep 27, 2016, 7:47 AM

it is true, trump did actually make those ridiculous statements.

Low Energy Don came unglued as he quickly tired.

Sep 27, 2016, 9:14 AM

Not preparing for an event with 100 million people watching. Throw in his short attention span and glaring lack of intellect and you have what we saw last night.

The great thing about it is, no matter how the right wing media spins it, 100 million people saw it with their own eyes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 487
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic