Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sitting here doing dreaded admin stuff - with Dangermuffin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 775

Sitting here doing dreaded admin stuff - with Dangermuffin

Jan 21, 2016, 2:42 PM

going pretty good in the background.

If I lived in CO, I'd make a quick run to the store.

Sure would make this paperwork more bearable.

Is it football season yet ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Sitting here doing dreaded admin stuff - with Dangermuffin

Jan 21, 2016, 2:43 PM

My favorite local band .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Rumor has it

Jan 21, 2016, 2:44 PM

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed them the last couple of times they were in town . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 21, 2016, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Sitting here doing dreaded admin stuff - with Dangermuffin ]

I didn't know dangermuffin was from sc. Ive seen them quite a few times. Has anyone my chance ever seen the mantras?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2016, 2:50 PM

They're from Folly Beach ...I live on James Island . Seen them about 2 dozen times . Great jam.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dangermuffin?

Jan 21, 2016, 2:44 PM

sounds like another one of @TotalTeeTiger's scoks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

two shay

Jan 21, 2016, 2:52 PM

But, I would not call myself a muffin.

So you just shorten the name

Jan 21, 2016, 2:57 PM

by cutting the "in" off of it? It does make it easier to pronounce.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

So you're suggesting my hands are cold?***

Jan 21, 2016, 3:05 PM

He's suggesting a place to warm his hands

Jan 21, 2016, 3:06 PM

hth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ connecting the dots for the younger crowd.***

Jan 21, 2016, 3:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

some whipper snappers

Jan 21, 2016, 3:10 PM

need help with things like this!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Well I fell right into that one, didn't I?

Jan 21, 2016, 3:11 PM [ in reply to He's suggesting a place to warm his hands ]

Time to put in the defense. @laid-backtiger

Don't say "fell right into that one"

Jan 21, 2016, 3:12 PM

hth.

Get your mind out of the gutter, we're trying to

Jan 21, 2016, 3:14 PM

have a conversation here

What can I say?

Jan 21, 2016, 3:16 PM

I'm a ladies man

Why go to all the trouble to mention your scok?

Jan 21, 2016, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Well I fell right into that one, didn't I? ]

Just use two separate browsers. Hth

Is that how you do it, lbu?

Jan 21, 2016, 3:14 PM

I mean, GWP.

Wait. Wut?

He doesn't like being called a girl.

Jan 21, 2016, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Why go to all the trouble to mention your scok? ]

For serious.

I have to be honest here

Jan 21, 2016, 3:22 PM

I forgot what we're even talking about

what a fortuitous moment for dsp to arrive

Jan 21, 2016, 3:07 PM [ in reply to So you're suggesting my hands are cold?*** ]

back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting***

Jan 21, 2016, 3:11 PM [ in reply to So you're suggesting my hands are cold?*** ]

wait one d@mn minute...

Jan 21, 2016, 3:06 PM [ in reply to So you just shorten the name ]

grabbin the trail mixes.

Replies: 22
| visibility 775
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic