Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Somewhere, Darren Rovell is crying in a corner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 460

Somewhere, Darren Rovell is crying in a corner

Aug 10, 2020, 1:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Somewhere, Darren Rovell is crying in a corner

Aug 10, 2020, 1:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the coronabro media?***

Aug 10, 2020, 1:28 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fear pr0n that Darren Rovell, ESPN, and SB Nation

Aug 10, 2020, 1:29 PM

have been pushing since March. At the end of the day, these corporations want control of the actions of teenagers and young adults. They should be able to play if they want to play.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I truly don't get blaming this on Media Members. Yes, some

Aug 10, 2020, 1:32 PM

might push an agenda, but this whole fucking mess should have been handled differently from the top down and we wouldn't be talking about missing a football season and instead talking about how hard we sportfuck the Gamecocks. The media didn't cause this.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cause it? No

Aug 10, 2020, 1:40 PM

Propagate and stoke the flames of uncertainly? Absolutely. These media members twerk for student athletes day after day about them wanting to get paid, NLI, and so forth. Then, when the students actually stand up and speak for themselves and put out a very reasonable list of requests, the media hacks look completely past what the student athlete ultimately wants, to play, and just see "ha, Trevor got em with the union talks!"

What does that have to do with the Meme though?***

Aug 10, 2020, 1:43 PM

The constant fear mongering from the media has been

Aug 10, 2020, 1:45 PM

clamoring to cancel college football since March. The B1G and PAC12 have been feeding those rumors the past 12 hours. The ACC, Big XII, and SEC have come out saying they will continue to move forward.

The meme is pretty straight forward, but Im not sure if you're just intentionally playing dense here.

CR08 being satsified after re-reading his post right before

Aug 10, 2020, 1:48 PM

he mushes "Post Message"

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No proof reads, full send, no ragrats***

Aug 10, 2020, 1:48 PM

Is unionizing not part of the original Pac12 demands?

Aug 10, 2020, 1:50 PM [ in reply to The constant fear mongering from the media has been ]

So how is unionizing the thing that makes the SEC/ACC/Big12 want to kill the Pac 12 (and B1G who, I believe, also participated in the "list of demands")

Look, I get what you are saying, but the meme doesn't

Also, the FEAR MONGERING MEDIA talks about the risk or

Aug 10, 2020, 1:54 PM

Coronavirus which is what the list of demands explicitly asks for better protection against in the first line. Then the second line is the option to opt out which would be something that the CORONABROS would probably support.

Schools are providing that protection though.

Aug 10, 2020, 2:03 PM

Outbreaks at fall camps are decreasing or almost non-existent.

Just wait until actual students come back....***

Aug 10, 2020, 2:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These college players nowadays have too much on the line

Aug 10, 2020, 2:14 PM

to be hanging out with commoners. They spend all day everyday at the football complex. They can get their women to come in, get a rapid test, grab a study pod to blow their back out, send them on their way while their tutors do their homework.

Unionizing was

Aug 10, 2020, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Is unionizing not part of the original Pac12 demands? ]

But also was demanding 50% of the revenue to football players... which would kill Title IX. This, along with demands about racial equality and other things that had absolutely nothing to do with football.

Lulz. You gone full mangetard? ESPN wants no football???***

Aug 10, 2020, 1:49 PM [ in reply to The fear pr0n that Darren Rovell, ESPN, and SB Nation ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN owned by ABC owned by Disney who was run by

Aug 10, 2020, 1:50 PM

LIBERAL CUCKS

You forgot to include anti-Semitics***

Aug 10, 2020, 2:06 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 460
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic