Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots record
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Coots record

Sep 29, 2019, 11:56 PM

I was looking at some past schedules today, as my earlier posts indicated...Here is one that I never heard about, and I am quite amazed that it went without much publicity...Going into the 2010 season, the Coots overall record was 535- 535 to 44 ties!

That is correct, before 2010, their overall record was a losing one!!! Yet, they try to tell people that they have a great football heritage! Thanks to the recent wins by the quitter they had for a coach, their current overall record is 611-581-44!

Of course, our current overall record is 749-459-45! They are 30 games over "500", while we are 290! That is tradition!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots record

Sep 30, 2019, 12:00 AM

Coots 1-5

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

And yet

Sep 30, 2019, 12:11 AM

SC fans would say with a straight face that they outrank us in some putative college football hierarchy. Because SEC SEC SEC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2019, 6:39 AM

What they failed to tell you was something that only the most die-hearted fan out there knows.
So how do I know it; One told me. I also looked it up one time, a long time ago while doing some research on Holtz, and Spurrier.
No other program, to my knowledge, has this tradition.
Want to know what Paul Dietzel, Lou Holtz, and Steve Spurrier have in common.
They all won National Championships at other schools not named uSUCk.
Dietzel won back in '58 at LSU, and of course, Holtz had one at Notre Dame and Spurrier at Florida.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2019, 6:43 AM

Here you go.
http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson/vs/south-carolina

They lead us in 1 category - Heisman Trophy winners. And he never scored on us. (What is, what do George Rogers and Herschel Walker have in common, Alex?)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic