Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots lose a recruit (Grimes) to Oklahoma
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,156

Coots lose a recruit (Grimes) to Oklahoma

Nov 28, 2019, 11:24 PM

Anybody know why they're directly linking Jeff Scott to their latest failure? What did he do/say? Inquiring minds want know!

https://247sports.com/college/south-carolina/board/44/Contents/jeff-scott-you-are-a-pathetic-loser--139358793/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mere flim-flam stories and nothing but shams and lies

Re: Coots lose a recruit (Grimes) to Oklahoma

Nov 28, 2019, 11:35 PM

I've learned nothing after reading all that crap!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 12:01 AM

I'm glad that it wasn't just me bc, neither did I!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 12:00 AM

But what was Jeff suppose to have to do with that, they have a double handful of De cootments every single year. All a recruit has to do to make a sound decision for his future is, just take a look at their end results. I just turned 67 this past Wednesday, and I wouldn't commit to any sports at coot U. Being a loser at anything they do isn't good at any age!!! The only way a problem can be fixed or solved, is to first admit that there is a problem. And the coots have historically blamed all their problems on someone or something else and never admitting that it's their problem, and the outcome has always been the same, but intensified!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy Belated Birthday AOAtT!!!

Nov 29, 2019, 12:28 AM

would??? . . . wouldn't!!!

But I know what you meant . . . Hope your day was Special!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Happy Belated Birthday AOAtT!!!

Nov 29, 2019, 10:20 AM

Yes Skeeta, when I went back and re-read that I said OMG, 67 is already producing serious brain farts. So glad I donate to T-net bc the edit benefit makes the donation well worth the little that it cost every year. Thanks my friend!!!

Nov 29, 2019, 3:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots lose a recruit (Grimes) to Oklahoma ]

Their bass fishing's pretty good . I propose we get on DRad to hire Spud as the new Clemson bass coach and get that mess straightened out .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 29, 2019, 10:28 AM

You are right Tigerdug bc, I bet Spud would have our team at the top of the fishing pole every season!!! Spud, the Rods and Reels are in your park now that you have been challenged, what you say Spud, Fishing coach or not, our Tigers are depending on you to show them the best way to bait a hook, and the right way to hold their mouth!!!

Nov 29, 2019, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots lose a recruit (Grimes) to Oklahoma ]

I thought they were hoping to get Jeff Scott as their next head coach??

Do the FGF guys not communicate with The Big Spur guys??

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

HHAHAHA Big Spur coots just as bad as Fgf coots Hhahahahah

Nov 29, 2019, 10:57 AM

I don't care what anyone says, those coots' angst being posted for the world to see just warms my heart!

U5uC to U6uC incoming!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 11:26 AM

Appears they think that Jeff Scott has the time to go browse their message boards and send negative posts to a prospect that we aren't even recruiting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,156
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic