Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CLEMSON FAN BASE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,352

CLEMSON FAN BASE

Oct 16, 2017, 1:10 PM

Clemson has a group of so called fans, a small group i can only hope, that are the most pathetic bunch of frontrunners i have ever seen. I am guessing most schools have these idiots that claim to be supporters. It is hard to believe how these people even function in real life. We have a program that has lost 2 regular season games since 2014 for gods sake. Name me the schools that can say that. We certainly did not play well last week but you would think that this team will finish 6-6 if you read the complete drivel on this board. These same so called fans will jump right back on the wagon next saturday after we beat tech. Or you could do us a real favor and find another hobby. I am guessing the biggest part of you do not give to iptay or buy season tickets anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly WHAT

Oct 16, 2017, 1:14 PM

Are these fans saying?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why deroberts, you sounded like Dirty Harry just then.***

Oct 16, 2017, 1:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, Chuck Norris.***

Oct 16, 2017, 2:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CLEMSON FAN BASE

Oct 16, 2017, 1:21 PM

Agreed, but message boards can be misleading. I still think it is a great fanbase in reality, even if at times it doesn't appear to be one online.

Oct 16, 2017, 1:23 PM

HENCE I SAID HOPEFULLY A VERY SMALL GROUP THAT KINDA RUINS IT FOR EVERYONE. MUCH LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE REAL WORLD.

Welcome to the interwebs***

Oct 16, 2017, 1:24 PM

real fans don't get upset at losing to unranked opponents!

Oct 16, 2017, 1:49 PM

You take it and grin

:S

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

No you move on instead of crying, moaning and groaning

Oct 16, 2017, 1:55 PM

for the next 2 weeks. Common sense says the outcome will be the same regardless.

Did Luke get to you?

Oct 16, 2017, 1:56 PM

It's hard to believe that you came over to the other side, Darth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2017, 1:59 PM

I agree with you with most of what you said. I do disagree that many of these fans that are quick to turn on you over 1 loss are not fans who do not give to IPTAY or buy season tickets. My daughter is an IPTAY member and a 2015 Graduate but we could not afford season tickets. And I graduated from another school so I give many to that school, but I have been a die hard Clemson fan all my life.

It is sad some of the comments posted this week by some of the fans. I doubt Dabo’s Trip to Bama had anything to do with our lose Friday. We did not play well and had little emotion before the game and the fact that many fans arrived late could have had an affect on the players. All I know is our program has reached Elite status and maybe everybody just assumed we would beat Cuse with little effort. We lost 1 game last year and still won the NC. There is plenty of blame to go around but our run of success is impressive. However, we are still in the hunt for another NC.

I don’t like loses but they happen. This is where as a fan you have to realize it is just a game. It does not mean the lose does not sting a lot. But I can think of many things worse than losing Friday night. There is a little Tiger fighting for his life after being hit by a car, some on T-Net have ask for prayer for various reason all more important than losing 1 game Friday.

Now is the time we show what kind of team and what kind of fans were are we really have this year and how many fans we have that jump on the winning bandwagon but are quick to jump off and hide like a coot after a loss. This is the time our team needs support and positive comments from the fans.

We have some big games coming up and the fans need to show up and let the team and coaches know as a fan base we have their backs after the lose to Syracuse.

The only school I know who was built long ago for consistent success is Bama. The Bear started the run. Now If a HC can’t win at Bama every year then he cannot coach or recruit. They have tons of money, the school recruits itself and I don’t know how many times Bama has had to dance with the devil to have what they have, but for me I will take Clemson anytime and anywhere and the way our program has been built to sustain that success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2017, 2:08 PM

ANYONE HAPPY WITH FRIDAY SHOULD TURN IN THEIR FAN CARD. BUT IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS TO ME THAT WE JUST DID NOT "HAVE IT" LIKE WE DO IN MOST EVERY GAME WE HAVE PLAYED IN QUITE AWHILE. IT HAPPENS, LUCKILY VERY RARELY TO OUR TEAM.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,352
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic