Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Back In The Blogging Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,428

Back In The Blogging Game

Jun 27, 2013, 6:23 PM

http://danscottshow.blogspot.com/2013_06_01_archive.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Back In The Blogging Game

Jun 27, 2013, 7:51 PM

what happened to his radio show? the new one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Dan....

Jun 27, 2013, 10:51 PM

I am very excited about reading in your blog and hearing more of your testimony. I too have rallied after many many low points the past few years, I know the basics of your story but none of the details. I look forward to hearing the rest

ALL IN!!

Re: Back In The Blogging Game

Jun 27, 2013, 11:55 PM

Dan, I pray this encourages you some. I started Clemson in 1990. My dad had heart problems in 1991 after a Clemson-Sc baseball game and would die a week later after I got home from freshman exams. I graduated in 1994. I visited Clemson over 15 years ago with my girlfriend (now my wife of 14 years). I was a yth pastor in VA for 6 years, and then in NC for 4 years. In June 2009 God told me to take a break from youth ministry and seek Him more. In 2011 I got a chance to become a yth pastor in Columbia, SC (right state, wrong city :)) I moved my family there and the church planned on hiring me full time, but then they changed their mind. We ended up living with my mom in Kershaw, SC for the last 2 years. I have worked on car windows, made chicken at Chick fil A for $9/hour, and recently was a substitute teacher. Just this past Monday I was hired as a full time teacher at Daniel High School. So 4 years later God not only kept me working with teens, He put me in SC even blessed me with Clemson, SC as my location. Now my 4 kids can grow up not only loving Clemson as my dad taught me but also living there. I pray God blesses you at the end of your journey much like He did me.
On Fire for Christ,
Jon
tiger4christ@gmail.com

I wish you all the best***

Jun 28, 2013, 1:32 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,428
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic