Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would you pay for …
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Would you pay for …

Oct 2, 2022, 6:02 PM

Commercial free college football broadcasts?

I would.

Maybe Netfix has spoiled me. I can’t stand commercial breaks and after week 1 they are nothing but repeats

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its a combination of horrible adds and continuous stoppage

Oct 2, 2022, 6:04 PM

of play. Change of possession? Commercial break. Scored? Commercial break.. Extra point? Commercial break.. Kickoff? Commercial break.. Injury? Commercial break. Time out? Commercial break. Its brutal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its a combination of horrible adds and continuous stoppage

Oct 2, 2022, 6:06 PM

I know at the game it is also nothing but stopping and waiting for the signal to resume play.

Re: Its a combination of horrible adds and continuous stoppage

Oct 2, 2022, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Its a combination of horrible adds and continuous stoppage ]

Targeting review? Commercial break

Aaron Judge? Commercial break

Official review? Commercial break

FTFY

Re: Can't Escape The Inevitable ---

Oct 2, 2022, 6:05 PM

Even if you're at the game there are delays and commercials being played over the loud speakers.

Re: Would you pay for …

Oct 2, 2022, 6:06 PM

There was one sequence wher there were two places and 3 commercial breaks in the first half that was over 8 and a half minutes. 4 and a half hour game. It's all about the money. It's terrible. I would pay as well. It's brutal and ABC is the worst

You can watch without commercials if you have cable DVR ...

Oct 2, 2022, 6:10 PM

1. Stay off social media and tell your friends not to spoil anything with calls or texts.
2. Start watching the game of your choice at halftime. (Roughly 1½ hrs after kickoff)
3. Fast forward through commercials.
4. If you start watching at the end of halftime (about 1:50 after kickoff), you can also fast forward through official reviews, on-field injuries, replays, punts, extra points, whatever you don't care for.
5. You will catch up with between two and eight minutes of game time left in the fourth, depending on how much scoring and clock killing has been going on.

I do this with the Super Bowl every year and watch the best commercials on YouTube the next day.

Oct 2, 2022, 6:32 PM

I don't think you could in 3 life times meet anyone that hates commercials any worst than I do. I watch Netflix, Show Time, Stars, HBO, and Discover+ most of the time, and when there is something on regular TV that I want to watch, I'll record it, and fast forward through the commercials. And some regular TV programs has them fixed to where you can't fast forward through the commercial, but you can the program, and that just don't seem right to me bc, It's my TV in my house, and I pay for the electricity for it to work, and it should be a law against forcing someone to watch their commercials if they choose not to, especially if I'm paying for everything that it takes to operate MY TV. Commercials should be a choice, and not forced on us!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2022, 6:34 PM

Commercials equals cocktail ice run.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2022, 6:44 PM

We were complaining about them last night too, ridiculous! They should split screen them like they do during baseball games.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic