Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where to park near BOA stadium for the game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Where to park near BOA stadium for the game?

Aug 5, 2021, 10:12 AM

Im trying to find a good parking spot around the stadium. Any ideas/thoughts/places/prices anyone?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where to park near BOA stadium for the game?

Aug 5, 2021, 10:23 AM

Rock Hill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2021, 10:28 AM

this is a link to parking that I have used -- can cancel day before if something comes up and get full refund - pick out a spot now, before they are booked up -- GO TIGERS !!!

https://www.parkwhiz.com/bank-of-america-stadium-parking/duke-s-mayo-classic-university-of-georgia-at-clemson-university-1081323/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2021, 10:24 AM

Last time I went, we took the CATS train. I have parked near Charlotte Knights field. Not sure the price.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2021, 10:31 AM

I’d park at one of the stations on the side of town your coming in on and take the rail in and out.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get on parkopedia.com or any other parking website

Aug 5, 2021, 10:58 AM

There are plenty of spaces downtown within walking distance of the stadium.

The light rail is nice, but after the game the trains will be completely jammed. Of course the UGa fans will have left by end of the 3rd quarter so maybe the wait won't be so bad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try ParkWhiz...

Aug 5, 2021, 11:34 AM

but the availability of lots is probably going to be limited at this late date.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 5, 2021, 7:00 PM

Best place to park is on shoulder of North bound lane of I-77 facing stadium. Just walk a short distance and you are there. Just be sure to tie a rag around passenger side door handle. Easy in and out after the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic