Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What a disaster filled...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 963

What a disaster filled...

May 1, 2022, 4:23 PM

weekend in Louisville,Kentucky this has been.Not the way you would have envisioned Clemson playing based on the winning turn around that had taken place since the April 12th USC-Upstate game and then into the Wake Forest series.So much for the positive momentum from this series going into the exam break too.With 9 games left in conference,most likely are gonna have to win them all now to make it to Charlotte.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a disaster filled...

May 1, 2022, 4:26 PM

I think much of this started on the trip to Pittsburgh where the team probably felt like those wins were in the book before even playing them. It was a pathetic performance there and has haunted us ever since.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a disaster filled...

May 1, 2022, 4:45 PM

You're right. I had penciled in a sweep. With good reason, NC A&T just beat them bad yesterday. Pitts like 5-4 against quad 4 teams. Yet not a bad acc record.

As for the original post, we just need series wins. BC won't make the tourney and Duke's got a tough 9 games. We'll get in going 5-4 which isn't good but we'd have to completely tank the BC series to NOT make the tourney.

The question becomes, without a deep run in the ACC tournament, we may not make a regional. We didn't give up. Bone head mistakes and pitching but at least we didn't quit like I feel we did last year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 963
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic