Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unfortunately I’ve been out of the loop for a while
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Unfortunately I’ve been out of the loop for a while

Jul 7, 2022, 11:21 AM

hopefully Dabo, Coach Elliott and Coach Venerables have done a good job recruiting and getting Clemson back on top. Even with all this NIL madness, the fact that we’ve kept this coaching staff together for so long should be a great selling point for high school prospects. How are we looking on that front?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Unfortunately I’ve been out of the loop for a while

Jul 7, 2022, 11:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Freaking A - who left the door open ?***

Jul 7, 2022, 11:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jul 7, 2022, 11:23 AM

The discussion changes daily, but I think today it is SEC or BIG. But I don’t follow TNets that closely. Welcome back! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

It seems you haven't heard about the conference realingments

Jul 7, 2022, 11:27 AM

If Clemson does not join the SEC. Every current player will transfer. Every commit will decommit. We will lose Dabo Swinney. That is it. Money talks.

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

The SEC? But I thought the Big12 was a “done deal?”

Jul 7, 2022, 11:30 AM

York said so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That guy is an idiot.

Jul 7, 2022, 11:35 AM

And you're an idiot if you believe a word he says.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 7, 2022, 11:28 AM

Welcome back!!! Enjoy your sarcastic wit

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Dan Radakovich will keep us in a great spot. Have faith.***

Jul 7, 2022, 11:29 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

D-Rad has certainly been our rock! Looking beyond football

Jul 7, 2022, 11:41 AM

he has our basketball and baseball teams in position for long-term success as well. I know some folks are down on Monte, but the guy can flat out coach and it’s only a matter of time before he starts winning championships at Clemson.

It..It...It's Baaaaaaaaccck.

Jul 7, 2022, 11:30 AM

There goes the neighborhood, again.

Can you say plummeting property values, Boys and Gurls?

I knew you could.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FIFY: "Fortunately I’ve been out of the loop for a while"

Jul 7, 2022, 11:31 AM

and nobody bothered reading the rest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Congrats on getting over 100k points

Jul 7, 2022, 11:34 AM

I still remember when women weren’t allowed to post on the tnets. Look at how far you’ve come. You go girl!

I hadn't even noticed...

Jul 7, 2022, 11:38 AM

but thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you again in 6-8 months.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

stop

Jul 7, 2022, 11:39 AM

Jul 7, 2022, 11:37 AM

I had heard we might lose some coaches. I sure hope it's not Elliott or Venerables, that would be the end of our Tigers as we know them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jul 7, 2022, 11:48 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elliott and Venables left for greener pastures. Dabo is next.

Jul 7, 2022, 12:41 PM

Welcome back. Coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic