Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Two former Clemson corners competing at Senior Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,248

Two former Clemson corners competing at Senior Bowl

Jan 20, 2022, 10:48 AM

Former Clemson cornerbacks Mario Goodrich and Derion Kendrick will be competing at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama coming up.

Goodrich put together an outstanding senior season with the Tigers, earning PFF All-America honors and capping his career with a Cheez-It Bowl MVP performance.

Kendrick also earned PFF All-America honors and notched a defensive MVP in the Orange Bowl in Georgia's national championship run. He started at Clemson as a wide receiver before earning All-ACC honors as a cornerback. Tigers head coach Dabo Swinney described his departure from Clemson at the time as a necessary "change." Kendrick later had an incident with gun and simple possession drug charges that were eventually expunged before his transfer to Georgia.

More of the DB roster in Mobile for the game to come on Feb. 5 (with practices leading up to it that week):

https://twitter.com/seniorbowl/status/1484176006390894592

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Two former Clemson corners competing at Senior Bowl

Jan 20, 2022, 1:38 PM

Pulling for your Mario! Best of luck to you, go get everything that you deserve.

Still wish that DK had become the electric slot receiver his HS tape told us that he would be. I'm still salty about that, but I can admit it. He probably should have been taking over for Amari Rodgers this year and producing big numbers from the slot to open our offense more. The coaches know best and I am proud of their decisions.

I am going to have to file these feelings away with my hopes for a Feaster Heisman/All-American season. We all had them early on - we just don't like the way they aged. Not everybody pans out like we think they will.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,248
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic