»
Topic: TIGER'S 2021 team is
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 20, 2021, 3:12 PM by: hoosicktiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 2  

TIGER'S 2021 team is

Jun 20, 2021, 2:08 PM

different and kinda unknown.
To me (and some beer on the porch) 2021 seems like both a rebuilding year and a team with experience.
TIGERS have been great in the past with a lot less talent/experience and often won games they were not favored in.
-- On paper it appears the great offense is much less in 2021, but real fans who keep up know that is not true.
-- Anyway you measure, the great defense should be better.
-- Special teams should again be great.

The deal is many colleges have talent, but fail to form a "team". Our coaching staff is the proven "best" at that aspect.

You don't have to win the Natty to be a great team, but this team is surely capable of that.
I like to tell folks, that being spoiled, all I hope for each year is 10 wins. (most years you don't get that).
To be honest, years with Dabo has spoiled me even more. Now I get rattled if we don't win all games, and do it by 30 points.

2021 white level member flag link

.... how many trombones led the big parade ?

Re: TIGER'S 2021 team is

Jun 20, 2021, 3:11 PM

wonder if you could get an electronic billboard of sorts with the tiger in your post on it,and place it in a strategic spot somewhere in columbia,like near willie-brice after the next time we beat them there.priceless..do think the entire usuc nation would have a meltdown and eventually vandalize it,but it would still be worth it for whatever time it lasted.i'm sure the necessary funds could easily be raised here on t-net alone.maybe even enough for security.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Re: TIGER'S 2021 team is

Jun 20, 2021, 3:12 PM

wonder if you could get an electronic billboard of sorts with the tiger in your post on it,and place it in a strategic spot somewhere in columbia,like near willie-brice after the next time we beat them there.priceless..do think the entire usuc nation would have a meltdown and eventually vandalize it,but it would still be worth it for whatever time it lasted.i'm sure the necessary funds could easily be raised here on t-net alone.maybe even enough for security.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Replies: 2  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1169 people have read this post