Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Roars 2022 ... 2nd Edition ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Tiger Roars 2022 ... 2nd Edition ---

Sep 25, 2022, 8:35 AM

I know I gained about 75 strands of gray hair yesterday. So I'm roaring angrily about that.

I'm roaring in celebration for some players that just stood out to me and was just key in winning the game against the Demon Deacons. What church would allow a Demon Deacon...I still don't know???

Davis Allen...... he gets a Roar because he was looking like a clutch NFL Tight-end out there. Big catches and used his size really well.

Jake Burningstool...... he gets a Roar because he was sneaking around believe it or not at the Tight-end position keeping drives going.

Ngata..... Roaring for him because he made some nice catches but the one late in the game was big. He needs to develop that kind of dominant killer instinct. WE NEED MORE OF THAT!!!

Beaux Collins..... he gets a Roar because he battled through injury to continue in the game and make needed completions when the ball came his way. Plus the fact of dealing with that his younger sibling transferring had to be in his mind.

Antonio Williams.... I'm Roaring for him because he showed that he can be wicked sick skillfully. Big catches yesterday and he is only going to get better. Wait until next year...Wow!

Bryan Bresee.... Good to see him out there after what he and his family has been through. Seeing his dad fired up in the stands ......dad was Roaring too.

Will Shipley.... Got the party started and rolling . Showed determination stretching that ball across the goal-line. I can't count how many times I Roared when he was so close to breaking more big runs. Keep those feet man.

DJ Uiagalelei.... Roaring for him because he made big steps in his level of play. Throws were on the money when it had to be. Ran the ball awkwardly but it was effective enough to gain an extra 4 or 5 yards. Now...if we can get some type of padding or wrapping protection for his knees so they won't be so exposed...and without messing with his mechanics and mobility.

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Roars 2022 ... 2nd Edition ---

Sep 25, 2022, 8:38 AM

Didn't know the Collins' were related???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whoops ---

Sep 25, 2022, 11:15 AM

They were rooming together earlier on....and were close. Almost brothers I guess...???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic