Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THURSDAY is HERE . . . Ladies
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 7
| visibility 963

THURSDAY is HERE . . . Ladies

May 29, 2024, 6:06 PM
IMG_1525.jpeg(17.0 K)
IMG_1526.jpeg(16.7 K)
IMG_1529.jpeg(12.8 K)

LADIES EUROPEAN TOUR
(€300,000.00 Purse, 3 Day Event, May 31st - June 2)
@ The Dormy Open being played @ Allerum Golf Club in Helsingborg, Sweden . . .

We will have 2 TIGERS in the Field:
Alice Hewson
Alexandra Swayne

Tee Times, Pairings and Starting Holes are attached. (1&2)
Helsingborg, Sweden is 6 hours AHEAD of us here on the East Coast.

Here’s the Link to follow:
https://ladieseuropeantour.com/reports-page?url=tmentry&id=2024&code=1217&title=Tournament%20Entries

LPGA TOUR
($12,000,000.00 Purse, w/ the Winner getting $2.4M, 4 Day Major Event, May 30 - June 2)
@ The U.S. WOMEN’S OPEN PRESENTED BY ALLY being played in LANCASTER, PA . . .

The only TIGER in the Field is:
Lauren Stephenson

Her Tee Time and Starting Hole is attached. (3)

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/us-womens-open/pairings

Our warmest Crisp and Straight Wishes to All of Our TIGERS!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THURSDAY is HERE . . . Gentlemen

May 29, 2024, 6:20 PM
IMG_1530.jpeg(83.6 K)
IMG_1531.jpeg(79.8 K)

KORN FERRY TOUR
@ The UNC Health Championship presented by STITCH being played @ RALEIGH COUNTRY CLUB in RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA . . .

There will be 5 TIGERS in the Field:
Doc Redman
Bryson Nimmer
Kyle Stanley
Jonathan Byrd
Sam Saunders

Another “local SC guy”, Matt Atkins (USC/Aiken) received an Invitation also and I have added him to “My afavorites” Leaderboard . (1)

https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/tournaments/2024/unc-health-championship-presented-by-stitch/H2024048

PGA TOUR
@ The RBC Canadian Open being played @ HAMILTON GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB in HAMILTON, ONTARIO . . .

There will be 3 TIGERS in the Field:
Ben Martin
Carson Young
Jacob Bridgeman

One “coot”, Wesley Bryan and MyfavOrange® ‘s Weekly Pick, Alex Noren, have also been added to “My Favorites” Leaderboard. (2)

Ben and Alex are Paired together tomorrow.

https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/2024/rbc-canadian-open/R2024032

Hit’em Crisp and Straight TIGERS!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

G-Pro EMPact TOUR . . .

May 30, 2024, 12:14 PM
IMG_1536.jpeg(145.5 K)

@ The Kannapolis Open being played @ The Davis Love III Course, The Club @ Irish Creek . . .

William Nottingham will Tee It Up @ 1pm and will need to shoot well below par to make the 31 Player Cut Line . . . Currently he is @ -1 . . . and the Cut sits @ -3 . . . but it will drop lower as play progresses.

https://gprotour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/gprotour23/event/gprotour236/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

THURSDAY Pro Links Wrap . . .

May 30, 2024, 7:54 PM
IMG_1544.jpeg(95.6 K)
IMG_1545.jpeg(111.3 K)
IMG_1546.jpeg(82.1 K)

PGA TOUR
@ The RBC Canadian Open . . .

Carson (-2, T-20th) and Jacob (-1, T-34th) had solid 1st Rounds.
The rest of “My Favorites” need a better day tomorrow!

KORN FERRY TOUR
@ The UNC Health Championship . . .

Jonathan (-3, T-10th) is Our Only TIGER having a decent day!!!
Matt Atkins (-2, T-23rd) has one hole remaining.

LPGA TOUR
@ The U.S. Women’s Open . . .

Our 1-Year TIGER, Lauren Stephenson’s +7 Round looked horrendous . . . until I saw Lydia Ko, Lexi Thompson and Nelly Korda’s Scores!!! Deepest Rough I’ve seen in a while on any Women’s Tour!!!

G-PRO EMPact TOUR
@ The Kannapolis Open . . .

William Nottingham finished his first 2 Rounds @ Even Par . . . 5 shots of the Current Cut of -5.

Re: THURSDAY Pro Links Wrap . . .

May 30, 2024, 8:50 PM

Yeah, they been talking about the rough. Congratulations to JB. So proud... but what if. 3 bogeys in a row but way to respond.

Solid round for Carson.

Jacob - 😡 probably not the best response but ghesh, 17 footers all day and couldn't roll one. It's rare for him to have a kick in birdie. Don't know why. 100 yard shot and come up 20 yards short.. from a great fairway lie. Then many birds on 16. He 3 putts from 17 ft. Then eagles on 17 were not rare, birdie was abundant. He makes a mess of it and bogeys. So, sorry, I'd have to say far from a solid round. -4 was where he should be..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear you C-gal . . .

May 30, 2024, 9:32 PM

Solid round compared to the Field . . . even after throwing away a Great Round . . . no one’s feels worse about his final score than him . . . but he must look forward to the opportunity before him.

Tomorrow he gets a chance to improve his standing and edge closer to a Top 10 finish . . . He is more than capable . . . I’ll be excited to see how he responds.

Re: I hear you C-gal . . .

May 31, 2024, 9:10 AM

I know. He may be pressing. I think he was pretty disappointed not to have made the field last week. His gir putting is way below his standards. I doubt anyone on tour works harder than he does... and I really admire the young man. Just needs to put 4 rounds together. Even a top 3, maybe top 5 would bump him enough in FedEx points and secure his card for next year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The old quote from the USGA about US Opens was "We are not here to

May 31, 2024, 9:19 AM

embarrass the greatest players in the world, but to identify them."

That course at the Womens US Open did a whole lot of identifying yesterday. Nelly Korda recorded a TEN on a PAR 3! The field average score was five OVER par for the round. And, for US Opens, Thursday is traditionally the EASIEST day.

Those gals have a whole lot of pain awaiting them the rest of the way, if yesterday was any indication at all. I fully expect Nelly Korda to be flag hunting all day, just to attempt to make the cut after carding that 80 on Thursday. It will be an interesting watch, I am sure of that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 963
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next