Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This letter I received from Dabo is disconcerting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

This letter I received from Dabo is disconcerting

Sep 27, 2021, 2:21 PM

Dear fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw a progressive SEC offense once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The NCAA went and got itself in a big #### hurry. Tony Elliot got me into this halfway house called “the not too hurry up offense, but the not too slow offense” and a decent job bagging groceries at the Publix at Gateway Village. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work, I go to the park and run down the hill real fast. I keep thinking Deshaun might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm falling out of the top 25. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should run the gun or hire Rob Spence so they'd send me home. I could fire the OC while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old crook like me. P.S: Tell Chad Kelly I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat. No hard feelings. Dabo.

Original credit goes to 7spots

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=29524990#29524990

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This letter I received from Dabo is disconcerting

Sep 27, 2021, 2:25 PM

Dabo must have watched Shawshank before writing this last night.

WTH

Sep 27, 2021, 2:28 PM

is a letter?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Archaic

Sep 27, 2021, 3:36 PM

That should be obvious coming from Dabo

Re: This letter I received from Dabo is disconcerting

Sep 27, 2021, 3:30 PM

Ha ha!!! Very good. Let's hope the chair in his room is busted.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic