Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There are so many problems with Clemson football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

There are so many problems with Clemson football

Nov 28, 2022, 11:24 AM

that you cannot blame it on one person or group.
But on Saturday one issue cost Clemson the game. Punt returns or lack of returns. I think I heard that we started inside the 10 yard line three times in the first half and 5 times in the second half.
How can this happen? The same way every punter that plays against Clemson looks like he is all-world. We do not put any pressure on the punter, he stands back there like he is practicing with just the long snapper.
Also there is no return set up where the returner actually has blockers. The end result is balls that die inside the 10 yard line and a fair catch any other time.

PS. Dabo said that DJ was not the reason we lost on Saturday.
But he was the reason we did not win, just rewatch the game. Too many balls in the dirt, over the head of the receiver and no touch on long balls. A little air under the ball and we had at least two long plays, one would have been. TD.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are so many problems with Clemson football

Nov 28, 2022, 11:28 AM

I have asked the same question (to myself) about why we never really pressure punters and then turn around and let the punt roll ten or twenty yards on the other end. Either we should be sending in a crowd to get to e guy, or we have people dropping back to make a stellar return, but we rarely do either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Re: There are so many problems with Clemson football

Nov 28, 2022, 11:31 AM

Hard to argue with this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic