Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Streeters comments after the game bothered me more than the loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Streeters comments after the game bothered me more than the loss

Nov 27, 2022, 10:51 AM

How can you possibly say your QB wasn’t the problem when he goes 7-29. The decision to play DJ is coming from above and Streeter is a yes man that’s why he was hired.

I watched not great football teams pass all over the field yesterday in other games

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree - his comments let you know there is little hope

Nov 27, 2022, 10:54 AM

For improvement. He doesn’t see and/or is unwilling to fix the problem. Depressing.

Re: Streeters comments after the game bothered me more than the loss

Nov 27, 2022, 10:58 AM

Maybe.

If Dabo pays him close to a million a year and there is no way to make that much anywhere else, what do you do?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would take a quarter of that

Nov 27, 2022, 11:58 AM

how hard can calling running plays up the middle on first down be?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2022, 11:01 AM

Basically you will say anything to cover your ask. Streeter is to predictable. His conservative play call is not even acceptable in high school Why do think recruited well because were a wide open offense in the past 8 yrs. He doesn’t fit and if you want proof watch our future recruitment Here’s his mistake. He has 2 # 1 QBS. One is a dud one needs playing time. Where would you Go. To conservative has cost us. Wake the ruck up

Nov 27, 2022, 11:56 AM

How do you know that Dabo is not dictating to Streeter? Dabo may be calling more plays than you realize. Dabo knows Streeter is inexperienced and he probably calls a lot of the plays because he doesn’t quite trust Streeter yet. Just maybe the play calling isn’t all on Streeter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2022, 11:18 AM

Yep. QB5 may have ran his #### off, but he didn’t pass worth a dang. Successful teams key on their strengths and take what the defense gives you. Yesterday, Streeter did the opposite.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic