GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Still ole school a bit, so huge scoreboard seems unneeded..
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 7  

Still ole school a bit, so huge scoreboard seems unneeded..

emoji_events [5]
Aug 8, 2022, 6:49 PM

to simply count a score, so guess it's light everything else in modern America (and typical Texas) where we have huge homes, huge fridges (that right there explains why 60-75% of all Americans are overweight; get a smaller ice box), bigger cars, bigger football players and bigger Wimmens.

Now I get it!

BiG is good~

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

Re: Still ole school a bit, so huge scoreboard seems unneeded..

[2]
Aug 8, 2022, 7:18 PM

I’m all in on those things but the bigger wimmins.

flag link

Big wimmin are nasty.

[1]
Aug 8, 2022, 7:27 PM

I'll die on this hill Herr Bill.

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I don't think she'd appreciate being called a Hill. Or you

[3]
Aug 9, 2022, 7:31 AM

dying on her.

:(

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[2]
Aug 8, 2022, 11:05 PM

Actually, and probably an unpopular opinion but seeing pics and the live feed, it's tacky to me. Just seems out of character with Dabo's culture. More like a louisville papa johns type thing and not Clemson.

Did need to replace the old one but imo could have been 2/3 or maybe even half the size. I'm afraid it'll be a distraction to the beauty of DV.

2022 orange level member flag link

It's part of the world ...

[2]
Aug 8, 2022, 11:57 PM

...we now live in. It's as much about media and PR wars as it is the game itself and if you don't play that game, you WILL be left out. Recruits, media, tv audiences expect the best and Dabo decided a long time ago play along.

I just wish they had completed the East End Zone bowl they originally had designed. Would have really made the project complete.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 9:13 AM

I'm fine with the bigger scoreboard as long as their is some kind of volume knob i can turn to keep the music and video sounds down some.

seems unneeded..

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 6:35 PM

How many at game find themselves wanting a rerun of a great play?
TV has some advantages.

"Is there a way to block posters? This guy is weird and his posts are sort of stupid."

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Four West Endzone Club seats $800 each obo. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1312 people have read this post