GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
So with Texas
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 6  

So with Texas

[2]
Dec 6, 2021, 9:27 PM

Now openly advertising paying their players, how long before every school has a “charity” set up and the top funded “charities” get the best recruits?

2022 orange level member flag link

Re: So with Texas

[3]
Dec 6, 2021, 11:07 PM

Until the Ncaa realizes they ruined college football, it won’t change. When the truth of the level of corruption going on as everyone continues to push the rules to find the limits they can go to because nobody believes they will do anything about those who break the rules.

The kids will end up being the ones hurt as the money that was once in college football leaves with the fans.

The majority of kids in the portal will end up without scholarships unless they are just great players.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Let’s hire a awesome DL/Recruiter coach to help us back to the playoffs along with our Great QB competition!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 6, 2021, 11:14 PM

The coots already have their “Burgundy Trust”set up to do that too.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Dec 7, 2021, 7:21 AM

Are you serious??? Even with a charity pay out no way I would consider that dunpster fire lol. Maybe we need to look at setting something up.

Dec 7, 2021, 8:29 AM

Work it through IPTTAY, I Pay Thirty Thousand A Year to each player! That's a start.

2022 white level member flag link

Dec 7, 2021, 8:35 AM

Need to do something, I’m sure Dabo and company are thinking of something. I don’t like it but it’s here now so time to get on the ball or we will fall off.

As soon as 1 big newsworthy donor

Dec 7, 2021, 8:33 AM

does something outrageous this situation will get revamped. The more the mainstream media hates the donor the more likely. So get Trump to make a huge donation and suddenly something will happen to make it stop.

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1540 people have read this post