»
Topic: So, Clemson will likely go 11-1....
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 20, 2021, 2:38 PM by: tigertrain®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

So, Clemson will likely go 11-1....

emoji_events [6]
Sep 20, 2021, 2:22 PM

I'm looking at your schedule, and Clemson will be favored in every game they play from here on out. Your hardest game will likely be Wake Forest.

With Venables' D, I don't see anyone that can score enough to put you behind the 8-ball where your offense has to score alot for you to win. Yes, your offense has problems. But you have 9 more regular season games to work on it and get it going.

I'd love to have the problems that you guys have.

flag link

Re: So, Clemson will likely go 11-1....

Sep 20, 2021, 2:24 PM

Looks good to me. Maybe GT will win the coastal. Play with the heart y’all played with Saturday. We could see a rematch

2021 white level member flag link

Sep 20, 2021, 2:28 PM

We have got to beat the Wolfpack first and that won't be an easy task.

2021 orange level member flag link

[1]
Sep 20, 2021, 2:29 PM

I think the toughest remaining game is Saturday night in Raleigh. Good State D, decent O. Veteran coach who is dying to have a big moment, especially against us. Very tough atmosphere. Gonna be a challenge for the Tigers, no doubt.

flag link

Sep 20, 2021, 2:34 PM

What scares me is the touchdown to field goal ratio. We got 2 touch downs against Tech .A team with a good field goal kicker can make it too uncomfortable.

flag link

it is easy.. throw away your D&D board and buy Clemson gear

Sep 20, 2021, 2:37 PM

then you will have the same problems

lets just beat NCState. Ga Tech game reminded me of 2004

Sep 20, 2021, 2:38 PM

Calvin Johnson / muffed punt game. That game still is a benchmark for me. Up by 10 with about 3 min. left. I'm not comfortable in a game unless it is under 3 minutes and we have more than 10 point lead. I about had to change my benchmark from 10 points 3 minutes to 11 points 3 minutes. Thankfully, I did not.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: (2) tickets on Clemson side Lower Deck SEC:I ROW: JJ, 10 steps from portal $200/Pair. GO TIGERS!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
848 people have read this post