Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, the Tigers are a 6.5 point favorite today
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1105

So, the Tigers are a 6.5 point favorite today

Mar 2, 2024, 7:09 AM

In South Bend.
Bring home # 21!!

Crush the Irish!
Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, the Tigers are a 6.5 point favorite today

Mar 2, 2024, 7:15 AM

Think this game could be concerning if team is not really dialed in. Notre Dame is a lot better lately with a very young team coming on under a 1st year coach. Won 4 of their last 5. If that team stays together look out for them next season in the ACC.

If Tigers are ready win going away, but also concerned that Coach Brownell says that PJ and Chef are still not practicing before games, and if that might catch up on them. Going to say Tigers win 69-60.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2024, 9:41 AM

Ordinarily that'd be a concern but the fact we went to ga tech and took care of business as we were expected, I don't think this will be a problem. I think wake going in and getting beat, they realize ND can be good.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2024, 9:47 AM

We seem solid on the road overall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In their coach going to be the next one on your list you want us to get?

Mar 2, 2024, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: So, the Tigers are a 6.5 point favorite today ]

Do you still think Earl Grant is better than Brad Brownell? LOL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: In their coach going to be the next one on your list you want us to get?

Mar 2, 2024, 1:15 PM

Did he ever say the Earl Grant is literally “better than Brad Brownell”? I kind of doubt it. Clemson super fan JK just trying to keep the strife going even during a successful season. you’re the one that did say “Mike Young is better than Brad Brownell 😂 😂 😂 “. Young coaches at a program with every disadvantage you claim for Brownell, has been there 9 less years, has finished ranked as many times as Brad, has only 1 less tourney appearance, has a head to head winning record against Brad, and has an ACC title at a school that has not given him $100 million in completed and announced facility improvements under his direction. Care to offer your reevaluation on that one since you’re relitigating old grievances unrelated to the OP or to the post you’re replying?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He lobbied for us to hire Earl, do you think he was endorsing a coach he

Mar 2, 2024, 4:21 PM

thought was inferior to Brad?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He lobbied for us to hire Earl, do you think he was endorsing a coach he

Mar 2, 2024, 6:01 PM

Are you responding for JK? I asked whether he ever stated what JK was claiming. What you are asserting is not the same. Hypothetically suggesting the Earl Grant would be a good candidate to replace Brad should that come to pass is not the same thing as lobbying to fill a position that hasn’t been vacant since Obama’s first term as President.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1105
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic