Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Round 2 for our Gentlemen . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Round 2 for our Gentlemen . . .

Feb 3, 2023, 11:14 AM

Korn Ferry Tour - The Panama Championship
Our Tigers are about half wat through their morning session rounds . . . Bryson and Sam are moving in the right direction . . . Jacob is struggling a bit . . .

The Leader sits @ -6 and a guess at the Cut would be at +1 . . .

Here’s the link to follow:
https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/leaderboard.html

PGA Tour - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro/Am
Should be starting at Spyglass Hill GC, Monterey Peninsula CC and Pebble Beach momentarily . . . No guesses on the Projected Cut as it won’t happen until after Saturday’s Round and it will be heavily dependent on how hard the wind blows and when it blows in relation to tee times . . . Get your popcorn ready!!!

Here’s the link to follow:
https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html

Crisp and Straight wishes for ALL of our Tigers!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cheers!!!

Feb 3, 2023, 11:26 AM

rhpltmeg® ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our guys are done with Round 2 . . .

Feb 3, 2023, 2:10 PM

on the Korn Ferry Tour Event in Panama . . . the current Projected Cut sits @ +2

If that Cut holds, ALL 3 Tigers will make the Cut (attachment) . . .

Not the best Golf, but hopefully they will get to improve over the weekend and earn a “check”!!!

Fingers crossed for Jacob and Sam . . . Bryson should be in . . .

Thanks for representing US so well!!!!!!!

It’s now 5:36pm and the Cut is holding @ +2 . . . There is a chance . . .

Now, an hour later @ 6:24pm , the Projected Cut has moved to +3 . . . It appears that ALL Tigers will play this weekend . . . On the KFT!!!

Message was edited by: Skeeta56®

Re: Round 2 for our Gentlemen . . .

Feb 3, 2023, 6:55 PM

Thanks Skeeta! I look forward to a weekend of watching the links and drinking some wine with my cheese. ?????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Our Tigers have completed Round 2 . . .

Feb 3, 2023, 8:07 PM

@ the Pebble Beach Pro/Am . . . (see attachment)

4 of our 6 are in good standing to make tomorrow’s Cut . . . but I wouldn’t count the other two out just yet and here’s why:

Spyglass Hill GC is playing the hardest of the 3 courses . . .
Pebble Beach is the next hardest . . .
Monterey Peninsula CC is playing easiest (by ~ 3 strokes) . . .

Carson (+2) and Kyle (+4) have played the two toughest courses and they will get to play Monterey Peninsula tomorrow!!! I look for one of them to have a great round . . . and possibly make the Cut.

Doc (-3), Jonathan (-1) and MyfavOrange® Pick, Maverick McNealy (-1), get to play Pebble Beach . . . and will need to play well to play on Sunday.

Ben (-5) and Lucas (-1) get to play the booger called Spyglass Hills!!! Praying for an Even Par Round for these two!!!!!!!

There is a lot to play for Tigers . . . Eat well . . . Rest up . . . and Hit’em Crisp and a straight ALL DAY tomorrow!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic