Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regional
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 613

Regional

May 27, 2024, 2:18 PM

Are people really upset? You have to beat good teams at some point to advance and beat a championship team. If you can't, you don't deserve to advance.
The job Coach Bakich and this staff have done in two years is nothing short of amazing. Next step is to win a regional at home. So close last year. Make it happen this year.
And stop whining.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regional

May 27, 2024, 2:39 PM

Agreed, this is a winnable regional and much better than last years draw with that staff tenn had…vandy will have some arms too but they aren’t the same team they have been. Not saying they can’t win it all just saying it’s a regional we can win if the pitching shows up and we quit leaving so many on base. I feel good about it with a fresh start, I almost feel like this team has known it was hosting and maybe started playing lackadaisical a little and going through the motions. The Doug will be packed and loud and I can’t wait !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regional

May 27, 2024, 2:46 PM

Let me start off by saying that I love the Bakich hire and think in time he will eventually get us back to where Legget days.

With that being said if we don’t make it out of this regional he has a very similar start here as Monte did. So let’s all slow down with this “Amazing start”. Amazing would be if he gets back to Omaha.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 613
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic