»
Topic: Problem is, they’re not having fun.
Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 26, 2021, 2:20 PM by: jc1194®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Problem is, they’re not having fun.

[3]
Sep 26, 2021, 1:39 PM

Of course it’s much more than that but I miss the days of power rangers and the fun they use to bring. I see frustration, arguing for flags, playing uptight, and no JOY! Dabo needs to bring the fun back into his locker room. That’s why recruits want to play for Clemson and Dabo. Elliott is single handedly crushing Dabo’s dream.

flag link

Re: Problem is, they’re not having fun.

Sep 26, 2021, 1:49 PM

colemanfan said:

Of course it’s much more than that but I miss the days of power rangers and the fun they use to bring. I see frustration, arguing for flags, playing uptight, and no JOY! Dabo needs to bring the fun back into his locker room. That’s why recruits want to play for Clemson and Dabo. Elliott is single handedly crushing Dabo’s dream.

It’s not fun getting your a** handed to you every week. Problem is that they and everyone else with eyes can see that there is a problem with play calling and it is being ignored. I can’t blame them for being pissed. I also know that if something is not done, the portal is going to be a very busy place.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

The fun is in the winning

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 1:55 PM

so to speak.

flag link

Re: Problem is, they’re not having fun.

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 2:20 PM

Said this last week and got called a moron. You're right on the money. Team needs to get back to enjoying the game.

2021 student level member flag link

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
624 people have read this post