Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poor Willie Nelson @ age 91 has..
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3709

Poor Willie Nelson @ age 91 has..

May 25, 2024, 8:08 PM

really been busy this spring what with concerts lined up all Summer!

Besides having recorded well over 151 Albums to his credit he’s singing in Iowa today and in neighboring state Mo tomorrow b/4 taking a break and showing up in Alpharetta Ga on June 21st and then on up to Charlotte on 22nd..with guests Bob Dylan & Robert Plant.

Oh, didn’t know his ole guitar is named Trigger~

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poor Willie Nelson @ age 91 has..

May 25, 2024, 8:14 PM

Willie's a legend. But Bob Dylan is no one's "guest". They have toured together before. Had a stadium tour in the early 2000's.
Don't miss it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2024, 8:21 PM

My buddy saw him live last fall and his first comment was that he hoped he had Willies spirit at 90!

May 25, 2024, 8:39 PM

Dylan almost never speaks on stage. Lucky to get a band intro from him. He just performs his music.
Not much small talk.

May 25, 2024, 9:13 PM

I think my buddy kind of said similar about Willie. He said you could tell Willies voice didnt project like it did 10yrs before at last live concert but dude still could play and knew the words. I guess all that Ganja didn't hurt his memory?

May 25, 2024, 10:10 PM

Looking forward to seeing all 3 legends in Alpharetta very soon. Gonna see the Stones before that. Each time I see these cats I say to myself that this could be the last. Thankfully, they keep proving me wrong:).

May 25, 2024, 11:15 PM

Snoop Dog said he and Willie got together to smoke some weed. After a few hours, Snoop said he had to back off and Willie was still huffing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More power to him at that age. My last surviving Aunt, who

May 26, 2024, 2:35 AM

lives in Houston, is 91, lives alone, drives all over the city, attends her great grandchildrens' school and athletic events, goes to Astro's games and spends a good bit of time at her second home on the Texas Gulf Coast. No thoughts of slowing down. Heck, she worked fulltime as a commercial loan supervisor at a Houston S&L until her mid-80's, and the only reason she retired was to take care of my Uncle who had Alzheimer's! Saw her last summer in Houston and on the coast, and she still likes her Weller's on-the-rocks in the late afternoons, her mind better than mine!

When I told her I still worked at nearly 77, she said, "Good for you. You'll be glad you did, as it keeps you active and your mind constantly engaged."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2024, 3:58 AM

Saw Willie in Simpleville....gosh think it was 2011....he kicked a$$! And Robert Plant was incredible on the Now and Zen tour in 1988.

LEGENDS!!!

While on a work trip back in 1971 I came across a WN album with a...

May 26, 2024, 4:10 AM

photo of Willie playing piano on the cover. His wife was standing beside him. Willie had short hair, no facial hair and a big smile. It was a gospel album which is not listed on his wiki page.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2024, 11:10 AM

Is he the face of medical weed.

May 26, 2024, 12:22 PM

He's been "California sober" for a while now. Weed, but no alcohol or hard drugs. He'd have been dead a long time ago if he drank as much as he smoked. I think he mostly sticks to vaping and edibles nowadays, though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 3709
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic