Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please donate today to Dear Ole Clemson, thru the..
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 601

Please donate today to Dear Ole Clemson, thru the..

Apr 10, 2024, 12:48 PM

GiveDay.Clemson.Edu fund raiser going on today only!

You can donate to any cause, need, student program, group, building upkeep or IPTAY.

I gave to the “most needed cause”.

Thx & Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please donate today to Dear Ole Clemson, thru the..

Apr 10, 2024, 12:52 PM

https://giveday.clemson.edu/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2024, 4:42 PM

Please consider contributing to CUTBA - the Clemson University Tiger Band Association.

CUTBA email:

Greetings from Tigertown!

Clemson’s ninth annual Give Day is April 10, and we need your help in securing the Tiger Band experience for the next generation of Tiger performers.

We are proud of the Tiger Band experience. For students, it provides an opportunity to grow as a group and mature as individuals. For alumni, it reminds us of the joy of band and encourages us to pass on the same experience to the next generation. For all of us, it is one of the most memorable parts of our time at Clemson.

CUTBA is an all-volunteer organization that relies on your yearly donations to support Tiger Band. It is solely through the support of gifts to the organization that we can ensure that students can join Tiger Band at no cost to them or their families.

Your gift funds items such as hats, shirts and shoes that band members once had to pay for out of pocket. Additionally, your gift will support CUTBA’s scholarship endowment, providing scholarships annually to deserving Tiger Band students. Every gift — big and small — elevates the Tiger Band experience for years to come.

To make your gift to CUTBA and support the future of Tiger Band, call 864-656-5896 or go to giveday.clemson.edu.

GIVE TO SUPPORT TIGER BAND

Go Tigers, and go Tiger Band!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2024, 7:28 PM

I donated enough in parking tickets when I was in college

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That choice will probably go to give someone who is already

Apr 10, 2024, 7:30 PM

Overpaid a raise.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 601
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic