»
Topic: Pitt is pass happy and we will need to effect the QB on each play
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 17, 2021, 5:28 PM by: RememberTheDanny
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Pitt is pass happy and we will need to effect the QB on each play

Oct 17, 2021, 2:27 PM

I doubt we sack Pickett much as he is a Houdini but we can make him throw on the run We will need to make him throw moving his feet He is not that fast and is looking not to run unless he has to His O line got away with a lot of holding against Va Tec and I hope the officials will not allow this in our game If they do it gives him more time to find an open receiver I would man up on every availability receiver and watch the pass to the RB out of backfield Offensively they give you a lot of one on ones against our receivers

flag link

Re: Pitt is pass happy and we will need to effect the QB on each play

[2]
Oct 17, 2021, 3:16 PM

Is your period button broken?

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

What are you talking about I mean

[1]
Oct 17, 2021, 3:22 PM

seriously what do you mean you act like this is the first time you have ever read a post that didn’t have periods you must be a coot and further you are not a good judge of a good post even if you try

2021 white level member flag link

Re: Pitt is pass happy and we will need to effect the QB on each play

Oct 17, 2021, 5:28 PM

Smart post, MoonTiger. Pickett has good scrambling instincts and is a heck of an improviser, but is no Lamar Jackson.

Did Pitt's defense surprise you in their play against VaTech? To me, Pitts defensive performed better than I thought they would (but maybe VaTech is just that bad on offense).

flag link

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
612 people have read this post