GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Mike Soroka made a start last night in Rome...
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 3  

Mike Soroka made a start last night in Rome...

[4]
Aug 17, 2022, 8:50 PM

...and it went great. "He struck out the first five batters. He struck out eight of nine and retired the first 11. He threw four shutout innings, struck out eight and allowed only one hit, with 35 of his 45 pitches going for strikes." I think most thought he his career was done, but wouldn't it be great if ended up back in the Braves rotation one day soon?

https://theathletic.com/3515248/2022/08/16/mike-soroka-braves/

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Mike Soroka made a start last night in Rome...

[2]
Aug 17, 2022, 9:49 PM

It would be great to have him back but I bet management is going to go very easy with him. Maybe he could be ready for post season?

Go Tigers and Braves!

2022 white level member flag link

Yep, no burning reason to rush him back...

[2]
Aug 17, 2022, 10:07 PM

...I'm just impressed that the guy is even making a comeback. Again, most wrote him off. But he was the Bravo's young gun a couple years ago along with Max Fried.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Mike Soroka made a start last night in Rome...

[3]
Aug 17, 2022, 10:46 PM

Man what a great addition he would be, fingers crossed he stays healthy & continues to improve

flag link

Replies: 3  
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
788 people have read this post