Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just played NCAA football 2012 online
General Boards - Gaming and Fantasy Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Just played NCAA football 2012 online

Jul 30, 2011, 12:34 AM

I was Clemson and my opponent was USUCK. it was 21-3 at halftime (my lead). I kicked off. Next play he ran the option and Andre Branch popped Ladymore in is chin and he coughed the ball up. Hawkins picked it up and rumbled toward the 27 yards for the touchdown. Immediately following my td the guy quit the game. I guess even on playstation they leave early.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just played NCAA football 2012 online

Jul 30, 2011, 12:42 AM

LMAO Im a beast in madden but im struggling with NCAA 12.. Zone is really good in ncaa

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2011, 12:51 AM

Zone is completely unrealistic. Linebackers jump ten feet in the air to swat a fade away. It's terrible.

I thought it was the linebackers too..

Jul 30, 2011, 12:57 AM

I actually think the QB throws the ball too low.

Jul 30, 2011, 12:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Just played NCAA football 2012 online ]

i sent the guy a message and gave him #### for quitting and he just cursed me out wanting to fight. Bwahahahaha. Now I had to dumb down my response to him because it was apparent that his first language is Ebonics not English. I told him that if he wanted my address I would oblige but that he would probably quit after I beat his ### again. Bwhahahahaha. Man I love pi$$ing off USUCK fans.

good its not just me

Jul 30, 2011, 1:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Just played NCAA football 2012 online ]

it drives me crazy seeing those 250 pound linebackers jump 6 feet off the ground to swat the ball down from a wide open wideout downfield.

I think the zone's are terrible, Theres way to many holes in them and they are not small holes either. The zones that your players actually play are completly different than what the zones look like in the playbook.

Jul 30, 2011, 2:22 AM

And then you realized... It's just a video game... Haha messin with you man. I think it's an alright game but i have 360 instead of ps3... But if it makes you feel EVEN BETTER, in my dynasty Clemson won their division (whatever it is coastal or atlantic). But like I said... It's just a video game...

Jul 30, 2011, 2:33 AM

Irmo you are right it is just a video game. But I have a question what is your fascination that brings you to a Clemson forum? I am not being mean i am just curious. I have never been to a gamecock forum.

Jul 30, 2011, 6:23 AM

Talk to him about video games. He has answers for that:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont go to the coot boards (nor any others)

Jul 30, 2011, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Just played NCAA football 2012 online ]

But that is generally because I know what they are going to say. I did go to TCU and TX A&M board to see what their comments and answer questions. It is nice to read things like the connents on the Aggie board about how nice Clemson folks are and how moving the military appreciation day ceremony was. That said I haven't been back since then.

I'm generally not that interested in see folks dog Clemson players (which is also why I don't like T-net following a loss) nor do I care to listen to how great scu is and how much Clemson isn't. Makes perfect sense to stay off the coot boards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
General Boards - Gaming and Fantasy Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next